91

Chapter 91

    Yunqiu felt very happy. He is a child who always feels happy. Before breaking up with Xiao Wenshui, he would feel happy every day. After breaking up, he was depressed for a while, and gradually diverted his attention from raising Xiao Xiaolang. gained happiness. Now that life is stable and Xiao Wenshui is back, he feels double happiness.

    The next day, because Yunqiu had to go to a painting training class, the two of them moved some things to the company. Every morning, after Xiao Wenshui and Yun Qiu had eaten, he drove Yun Qiu to class. At noon, I took Yunqiu back to the company for a lunch break and did my homework. In the evening, the two of them drove back to the small villa together, walked the dog, and had fun with the doctor.

    Both the doctor and Susan had received orders from Xiao Wenshui to "hush up" asking them to conceal the real consequences of his illness from Yunqiu. Xiao Wenshui's wish is not to be disobeyed, and these two people also know that it is useless to talk too much, it is better to follow Xiao Wenshui's wish in this last period of time - and what if, the match is just found?

    The two doctors are actually working together to find a way out for Xiao Wenshui.

    The outside public still doesn't know about Xiao Wenshui's condition. In the eyes of everyone, Xiao Wenshui's return this time overturned the previous "tuogu" remarks, and it was confirmed that he really put down the company affairs for a period of time due to illness and recuperation. When the illness recovered, the younger brother who came to replace him would naturally To be kicked out again. However, what is interesting is that the position of executive president of Xiao's enterprise has not changed, and the shares are still under Xiao Xunqiu's name.

    The relationship between these two brothers does not seem to be as tense and embarrassing as the previous generations of the Xiao family. During the period when Xiao Xunqiu came here, it seemed that it was really out of brotherhood, not wanting to control power. This fact caused the media to be slapped in the face again.

    A month later, Xiao Xunqiu and Bai Wen came back.

    Yunqiu heard the news early in the morning, and eagerly and eagerly wanted to welcome his elder brother and sister-in-law. That day Xiao Wenshui was going to undergo chemotherapy, and Yun Qiu accompanied him through the whole process. He originally wanted to let Xiao Wenshui rest and drive the autopilot to pick them up by himself, but Xiao Wenshui was sick and still clinging He doesn't let go. He hugged Yunqiu from behind, and with a deep and cold voice, said the most sticky words in the world: "You don't care about me anymore, Qiuqiu, if you don't care about me, no one wants me, I am alone People can’t sleep well in the company. You have to take me there.”

    After thinking seriously for a while, Yunqiu turned around and patted him on the head, hugged him and said, “Okay, big brother, then I’ll take you there , I really can’t help it. Why is there such a spoiled person like you in the world?”

    Xiao Wenshui suppressed a smile, and pretended to be puzzled with him: “Ah, I don’t know who I learned from, Qiuqiu.”

    Yunqiu Immediately realized that he was referring to something - it seemed to be referring to himself. He hummed heavily, sat in the driving seat, turned on the autopilot system, and located the airport.

    In fact, he has already learned to drive. Before he graduated from AD College and transferred to another school, he was urged to get a driver's license, but he never had the opportunity to drive himself. When Yunqiu drives, he is also meticulous and considerate. He drives slower than a tortoise, resolutely does not cross the boundary, and sticks to the traffic rules. Sometimes when people are in a hurry and come to negotiate with him, he will not allow it.