45

Chapter Forty-Five

    As soon as Yunqiu got into Wen Cunrui's car, he happily took out a notebook, ready to start taking notes. He asked him: "Big Bear, where do you want to take me for breakfast?"

    Wen Cunrui saw that he seemed to want to write down all the delicious breakfast places, so he thought for a while: "Do you like breakfast?" What kind of breakfast do you eat? Noodles, steamed buns, fried dough sticks, or bread and milk?"

    Yunqiu said, "I like them all, but I don't know where to buy them."

    Wen Cunrui paused, and asked him: "Did you grow Haven’t been out much since you were in college, Xiao Yunqiu?”

    “I’m not Xiao Yunqiu, I’m Yunqiu, and I’m a grown-up.” Yunqiu protested for a while, and then replied honestly, “I’ve been out five times , I’ve even been to the supermarket.” If

    you can count them clearly, you’ve basically never gone out.

    "That's fine. I'll take you there. Remember the place, and you can go out to eat by yourself in the future, or... ask your parents to take you out to eat." Wen Cunrui pulled out the map and clicked on a few landmarks on it , drive there according to the best route plan. "It's still early, there's no traffic jam."

    Yunqiu said curiously, "Aren't you going to work? Can you play with me today?"

    Wen Cunrui said, "I can play with you tomorrow, too. I don't go to work."

    Anyway, he Not popular, and there are not so many drafts to catch up. Except for a mother who is a general, everyone else in the family is engaged in art, quite stream-of-consciousness, all free-range, and I don’t care where he goes.

    After he said that, Yun Qiu felt yearning: "That's great, my boyfriend is always at work, he is very busy, and he can't ride the Ferris wheel with me."

    Wen Cunrui finally took the opportunity to ask him about the situation: "Who is your boyfriend?

    Fan'er is so old that he can't even accompany you?" Yun Qiu didn't think about his betting with Xiao Wenshui for a week in front of outsiders. He mysteriously wrote three words on the notebook, and reservedly handed it over to Wen Cunrui: "His name is this."

    When Wen Cunrui saw it, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets: "Your boyfriend is Xiao Xiaoxiao asking for water????"

    Yun Qiu was very indifferent. He looked at Wen Cunrui's reaction and smiled a little smugly: "Yes Oh, he's my boyfriend."

    Wen Cunrui calmed down for a moment, and quickly realized: "But it's not right, didn't the media say that the generation of the Xiao family will be a double-A century wedding? Didn't it mean that even the preparations for the wedding Everything has been filmed, and his fiancee's name is Susan?"

    Yun Qiu recalled the scene last week when he saw Xiao Wenshui and Susan walking out of a closed building with a whole floor together, like a pair of lovers, and couldn't help feeling sad again.

    He whispered: "He is really my boyfriend."

    After a while, he said: "I want to marry him, he told me himself."

    His lowered eyebrows looked like a bird The little cat with drooping ears saw Wen Cunrui shouting to surrender: "Okay, I believe in you, don't be unhappy, I will take you to eat a super delicious beef ramen first!"

    But this tone is obvious Still don't believe it, it's here to coax him.

    Yunqiu was not coaxed, he asked him: "Why do you all say that he is going to marry someone else, who said it? Did he say it himself?"