107

Chapter 107

    When I heard that the doctor was going to marry Susan, Yunqiu's mouth opened into an "O" shape, Xiao Xiaobao, who is already four and a half years old, followed his example and opened his mouth into an "O" shape .

    Xiao Wenshui and Xiao Xunqiu couldn't help laughing beside them.

    Susan and the doctor are a strange couple. They have to fight tit for tat and quarrel endlessly when they meet. They have a barrier that no strangers can enter. Others have long guessed when their good things are coming. Only Yunqiu, a little fool, doesn't know anything. , kept in the dark. After arguing for several years, the two finally decided to get married.

    Both Susan and the doctor are celibate, and finally decided to risk their marriage for each other. To the outside world, Susan is from a wealthy family, and a doctor is also a master of science. The two are a match made in heaven. They often quarreled, but what they didn't expect was that the more noisy the relationship, the better.

    It was late autumn, and before departure, besides packing a few suitcases of clothes, Yun Qiu also picked out clothes for Xiao Wenshui to wear out today, and happily put on couple clothes with him. After careful consideration, Xiao Xiaobao chose a sweater with a small whale knitted in it, and asked if he could cut a red tablecloth at home.

    Xiao Wenshui asked vigilantly, "What are you doing cutting the tablecloth?"

    Xiao Xiaobao continued to remain silent. This five-year-old kid is a little mature, never answers questions that he doesn't want to answer, does his own way, and doesn't bother to explain his thoughts. In Susan's words, "He's a cool kid like you, just a little bit of a punch", which often causes their father-son relationship to be shaky. At home, Yunqiu is the best at talking and deceiving, Xiao Xiaobao always kisses him more, and for Xiao Wenshui, Xiao Xiaobao always "has adult conversations" with him, always serious and serious. Xiao Xiaobao is still clingy to Xiao Xunqiu, he likes to stay in the office of Xiao Group headquarters building and run up and down, and also likes to attend meetings with him.

    The only expert in the family who is "Xiao Xiaobao's language interpretation level ten" is Yunqiu. He was always able to perfectly align with Xiao Xiaobao's thoughts. At this time, Yun Qiu also came over, and after asking Xiao Wenshui to understand what Xiao Xiaobao was going to do, he immediately understood: "Xiao Xiaobao wants to make a cloak for himself, it is the Monkey King cartoon we watched together yesterday. You see, this tablecloth also has a golden fringe edge, which can be used as a battle robe, which is very suitable."

    Xiao Xiaobao expressed his approval of Yunqiu's interpretation with silence. Enthusiastic, Yunqiu took the initiative to tear down the tablecloth, and suggested to Xiao Wenshui: "Brother, can you modify it? You can cut a corner of the tablecloth that can be tied to the neckline."

    Xiao Wenshui: "..."

    He glanced at Yunqiu, then at Xiao Xiaobao who was hugging Yunqiu's thigh and poking his head out to look at him, and finally decided to mend the crumbling father-son relationship.

    He said: "Okay."

    Since his illness, he has slowly retreated to the second line, because the reason for his rehabilitation is to avoid overwork. Yunqiu and Xiao Xunqiu were helping to run the company's affairs, and when he was free, he started drawing again, or grabbed some of Yunqiu's design orders to do it himself. I also added a lot of messy things at home, such as sewing tables, micro-carving tables... everything.

    Xiao Xiaobao's shirt was finished very quickly, and Xiao Wenshui put away the leftovers. He planned to make a shirt for Xiao Xiaolang sometime - he was going to a wedding banquet today, so he couldn't take it with him. The big snow-white dog has to guard the house.