6

Chapter Six

    Xiao Xunqiu was sent out entirely out of Father Xiao's consideration.

    Father Xiao's generation had four sons, four of which were alphas, not counting the illegitimate sons they created. Alpha was born with super high intelligence and physique, father Xiao fought with the other three alpha brothers for decades before he stabilized the position of Xiao's number one, it was not without tragedy.

    Among them, several other betas who were ignored were also secretly standing in line, causing a lot of trouble.

    Because of this experience, Xiao's father believed that the disaster of the brothers should be eliminated, and the possibility of the incident should be cut off early.

    At that time, Xiao's father devoted himself to the group's cosmic ray research, and had already diagnosed the disease of permanent radioactive DNA damage. After the DNA was repaired, it broke again, and he died soon. He used all his resources to pave the way for Xiao Wenshui to inherit his position. Although Xiao Xunqiu didn't seem to have the slightest interest in Xiao's shares, he still sent him out to study in a branch outside the alliance, away from them. It's half the world away.

    Xiao Wenshui originally opposed this approach, but Xiao Xunqiu himself had the intention of going out to study.

    The only thing he can't let go of is Yunqiu.

    Before he set off, he said: "Brother, you must take good care of Xiaoqiu."

    Xiao Wenshui said: "If you don't worry about him, it's better to stay with him. I won't be able to take care of him when the time comes, and he may not be willing to listen to me." Then."

    "It's okay, anyway, with you here, Xiaoqiu can't tell the difference between the two of us, and he likes us equally."

    Xiao Xunqiu smiled, "When I come back from studying, there must be a way to cure him Yes!"

    Over the past few years, the two brothers have been in contact intermittently. During Xiao's father's death, Xiao Wenshui got all the shares under Xiao's father's name, and Xiao Xunqiu inherited a large sum of money. No one objected to this method of inheritance distribution.

    But because both sides are busy, even after ten days and half a month, they will only report that they are safe from time to time.

    Xiao Xunqiu studied medicine, majoring in DNA pathology and minoring in AD patient behavior.

    However, before he had time to come back to treat Yunqiu, the DNA repair research team under the name of Xiao Wenshui had already cured Yunqiu one step ahead of him.

    This time when he came back, Xiao Wenshui originally planned to hire him directly to the scientific research team under the name of the Xiao Group, but Xiao Xunqiu politely declined: "Brother, I want to try to make a career by myself. My direction is in the opposite direction. Academics are not suitable for business, and next month, I want to invest in a special school for rehabilitation and intervention of AD patients."

    He tanned a few degrees outside the league, looking healthy and bright, and the light in his eyebrows is still the same as before , Enthusiastic and full of vigor.

    Xiao Wenshui paused for a moment, then asked: "This school is built..."

    "For Xiaoqiu."

    Xiao Xunqiu didn't hide anything, and smiled at him openly, "I've been thinking that Xiaoqiu has grown up since he was a child. He has never been out of the house, so it is not fair to him. It turns out that when Dad was still there, we were not allowed to invest too much resources in Xiaoqiu, so he was not allowed to go to school. At that time, we felt that those schools were indeed unreliable. , so I have been thinking about building a separate school for him. Of course, this school is also to help other AD patients, brother, what do you think?"