17) Truth or lie?

Not edited:

I can never escape the morning kissing! Gah!

I hurried down the stairs till i remembered i lent Elena my jacket. I went up to Stefans room and looked around for her but she wasnt there. I sighed and saw the jacket so i picked it up and went to exit the room when i was pushed against the wall by my throat. I looked up to see Stefan.

"Stefan! What are you doing!" i asked trying to get his hands off.

"How could you do this?" he asked.

"Stefan! Stop it! That actually hurts!" i said kicking him now.

"Stop it Kathrine" he said.

"Stop what?" Kathrine was in the doorway and i was dumb struck. Isnt she in the tomb?

Stefan let me go and i kicked him in the shins. Which did nothing, but i had to do something.

"It's getting really easy being you" she said grinning at me while i made a face at her and picked up my jacket.

"It's getting really easy being you" i mocked in a high voice "Shut up"

"What is she doing here?" i demanded.

"When we killed Elijah it broke the compulsion, freed the bitch from her tomb" Damon said.

"Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing you rot" i said giving Kathrine a smirk while she gave me one back.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked.

"He's Original" Kathrine said. "They have all sorts of special skills"

I rolled my eyes at her and began walking towards her looking at her with the most motherly and angry look i have ever had.

"I dont want you here. Please, get her out of here" i said not taking my eyes off her.

"You need me Emily. You all do" Kathrine said looking at the others while i turned my back to her so i couldnt actually kill her. Or try anyway.

"Like hell" Stefan said.

"We all want the same thing. Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off" Kathrine said.

"I dont need your help and most importantly i dont want it" i said turning back to her. I was standing next to Damon now.

"And thats incredibly stupid of you" she said.

"Thank you, i take that as a complement" i said.

"Do you know where Klaus is? Kathrine asked. "When he's coming? what he looks like?"

"If you know something, say it or get out" Damon said.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch, maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite" Kathrine said and i went to attack her but Damon got me.

"Your so lucky that your old" i said to her pushing Damons hands off me and sitting in Stefans desk chair.

I third wheeled with Stefan and Elena to school. While we were getting out the car it was Elena's turn to complain about Kathrine.

"Why is she still here? She was free" Elena said.

"She wants what we want. Klaus dead. Maybe she sees us as her only chance" Stefan said as we began walking.

"Or, maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon bacj into her web. I want her gone" Elena said.

"So do i" Stefan said.

I hate third wheeling where's Caroline.

"But you're right, she stayed. Shouldn't we try to figure out why?" Stefan asked.