11) Distracting

Not edited:

The next morning me and Elena got a call to meet Stefan at the Salvatore boarding house. So, when we got there i looked at Elena who looked like she was thinking a million things at once. I put a hand on her shoulder and knocked on the door. And Damon opened it.

"Good morning, Damon" i said smiling at him.

"Hello Emily, Elena" Damon said with no emotion.

"Is Stefan here? He called. Said it was important" Elena said.

"Right this way" Damon said and we walked through the door. Once Elena and Stefan started saying hello i turned to Damon.

"Why do you sound emotion less" i asked.

"Just not in the mood" he said then looked behind me. I turned and saw the girl vampire, who i now know as Rose, standing at the other end of the hallway.

"You" Elena said to herself.

"You have to understand that i only know what i picked up over the years. And i dont know what's true and whats not true" Rose said as we all sat in the living room. I was next to Elena on the couch while Damon and Stefan sat in arm chairs. "That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, i know is real"

"Who is he?" i asked tilting my head slightly.

"He's one of the Originals. He's a legend" Damon said.

"First generation of vampires" Stefan added.

"So, he's like Elijah?" i asked.

"No, Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus" Rose said. "He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal"

"Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan said.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked.

"Yes" Rose said at the same time Stefan said "no"

"What there saying is. I mean, if what she's sayinf is true-" Damon said but was cut off.

"Which it is" Rose said and Damon got up to stand next to her.

"You're not saying this so we dont kill you?" Damon continued.

"Which I'm not" Rose said.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe" Damon said.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? No one else even knows that you exist" Stefan said, getting up to sit on the other side of Elena.

"Not that you know of" Rose said.

"Not helping" Damons said.

"I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him" Stefan said.

"Maybe he kills anyone who does" i added. Stefan gave me a look before continuing.

"I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction" Stefan said. "We dont know whats real. He could be some stupid bedtime story"

"He's real" Rose said. "And he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he get's it. If you're not afraid then you're an idiot"

"All right, we're shaking. You made your point" Damon said referring to Elena's horrified expression. Elena quickly got up and i turned to her

"Where are you going?" i asked.

"School, I'm late" Elena said.

"I'll grab my stuff. I'll go with you" Stefan said standing and walking to her.