9) Kathrine

Not edited:

Me, Damon and Caroline were sitting in the living room, very early in the morning. When i say early in the morning i mean ten o'clock. Anyway, from being up all night to take care of Stefan i thought i would sleep in today. But i am supporting Caroline, so that is a good thing.

"Here" Damon said handing Caroline a glass of alcohol while i sat next to Caroline with a hand on her shoulder for support.

Caroline took the drink.

"I'm still shaking" she said before taking a small sip. Stefan then walked into the room.

"What happened?" Stefan asked as Caroline took another drink.

"Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this" Damon said. Caroline gave me a look as if to say 'can you tell him' i sighed before facing Stefan.

"Caroline saw Kathrine this morning" i said.

"Where?" Stefan said almost immediately. I looked back at Caroline, but she was drinking making me sigh again.

"The Grill" i said. I then turned to Caroline. "You are telling him the rest; it is too early for this"

"I just stopped by to just gawk..... and quasi-stalk Matt" Caroline said.

Flash back:

Caroline stood and watched Matt as he dried glasses and he turned to look at her.

"Do you need a table?" He asked.

"No. I- I'm not staying. I just needed to use the little girl's room" Caroline said.-

Present:

"Skip the teen drama. Get to it" Damon interupted.

"But i like the teen drama" i said just to annoy him.

"We're moving on" he said and i frowned at him before looking back at Caroline for her to continue.

flashback:

"Then i had to pretend to use the bathroom, even though i didn't really have to go, because I'm a doofus" Caroline said.

Caroline scoffed to herself as she looked in the mirror. Then she saw Kathrine walk into view behind her.

"Emily" Caroline said, trying to act like she was falling for it.

"Hey" Kathrine said quietly. "I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?"

Caroline nodded with a fake smile.

"Yea" Caroline said "whatever"

She then used vamp speed to push Kathrine against the wall, knowing it wasn't Emily.

"You're good. What gave me away? Was it the hair, or was it my clothes?" Kathrine asked.

"I know Emily's at the Salvatores" Caroline said.

"I need you to deliver a message" Kathrine said.

Present:

"What was the message?" Stefan interrupted and i looked at him.

"She was getting there" i defended. "Anyway, continue"

Flashback:

"Tell Damon and Stefan that i want the moonstone. Or i will rip this town apart until it rains blood" Kathrine said.

Present:

"Tell him the rest of it" Damon said.

"You boys are so impatient" i said and stood to get a drink from Damon's stash on the table.