Introduction

Main Characters

1. Sadie Lily Williams

A 16-year-old girl, who lived in a small town. She had striking blue eyes and short brown hair that she kept neatly trimmed. Sadie was a student at Lake View High School, where she spent most of her days quietly studying and keeping to herself. Sadie was what people called an introvert. She preferred spending time alone rather than being in large groups of people. The only friend she had was Elena, who she had known since they were little kids. They were inseparable, always there for each other no matter what.

While other teenagers her age enjoyed going out and socializing, Sadie found solace in the comfort of her own room. She loved to lose herself in the pages of a good book, letting her imagination run wild with the stories she read. Sometimes, she would even write her own stories, creating fantastical worlds and characters that existed only in her mind.

Her family was her rock, always there to support her and lift her up when she was feeling down. They understood her introverted nature and never pressured her to be anyone other than herself. And of course, there was Elena, her best friend and confidante. Elena was the one person in the world who truly understood Sadie, and their bond was unbreakable.

2. Noah Ace Smith

At Lake View High School, there was a boy who seemed to have it all. With his charming smile and confident demeanor, he was the center of attention wherever he went. Every girl at school dreamed of being with him, hoping to catch his eye and win his affection.

But beneath his suave exterior, this boy was not who he appeared to be. He was like a coconut - tough and hard on the outside, but hiding a softer side within. He cared deeply about the things that mattered to him, but he was afraid to show his true feelings to the world.

Instead, he put up walls to protect himself, pretending to be heartless and indifferent to the world around him. He kept everyone at arm's length, afraid to let anyone see the vulnerability hidden beneath his tough facade.

But despite his tough exterior, there were moments when glimpses of his true self shone through. He would show kindness and compassion to those who needed it most, surprising everyone with his unexpected acts of generosity.

Deep down, he longed for someone to see past his mask and understand the real him. But until then, he would continue to guard his heart behind layers of protection, hiding the sweetness that lay within.

Supporting Characters

1. James Williams, Sadie's Father

2. Ivy Williams, Sadie's Step Mother/ James's Wife

3. Ivan Williams: Sadie's Step Brother/ Ivy's Son

4. Ruby Clarke: Ivan's Girlfriend

5. Marie Smith, Noah's Mother

6. Adelaide Smith : Noah's Sister

7. Elena Jones, Sadie's Best Friend

8. Liam, Carter, and Victor: Noah's Friend Group 

( THERE WOULD BE SOME CHAPTERS FROM NOAH'S POV, THEY WOULD EITHER BE TITLES WITH CHAPTERNUMBER.1 (i.e. with .1 at the end for e.g. 3.1 ) OR WRITTEN WITH ( NOAH'S POV) AT THE END OF IT)