-Chapter 3: What's Her Name?-

No one pov

Back in the Isle, a new gang has taken Y/N's gang's turf. Uma and her pirates are now the most feared gang in the Isle.

As Harry arrives at the Chip Shoppe, Ursula's fish and chip shop, Uma gives him his meal before turning to the hazy television in the Chip Shoppe. It displayed that morning's bombardment of reporters, with Mal and Y/N at the front and centre. She takes a handful of Harry's meal and tosses it at the TV, annoyed. "Poser." She says. "Traitor!" Harry adds. The other pirates are silent, so Uma looks at them, raising an eyebrow. "Hello?" She asks, making the other pirates immediately toss things at the TV too. "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Harry says, smirking as he gazes at his glimmering hook.

The hook wasn't a part of his body like his father. In fact, it's a handheld addition which the pirate had to show his power and danger to others. It was a common thing for VKs, that no matter how horrible their parents treat them, the still use their status and evilness for their own status. Harry's dad didn't exactly treat him well....but holding the hook gave him power against others, and that was what is important in the Isle.

Uma looks to Gil, the son of Gaston as he stuffs his face with food. "Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" She asks, waiting for him to join in. Instead, the boy just nods. "What they said!" He says with a mouthful of food. Gil was essentially a teddy bear. He looked scary, but boy he was not. "Those little traitors. Who left us in the dirt." Uma says, growling. "Who turned their back on evil." Harry adds. "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil adds, making Uma glare at him."Back when we were kids? Come on, you guys remember. They called her Shrimpy, and after Y/N broke up with her, the name just kinda...stuck." Gil says innocently before retreating to his meal. "Those snooty little witches, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing." Uma continues, ignoring Gil.

"No, Y/N left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-" Gil starts before Uma cuts him off. "I need you to stop talking." She says, glaring at him. Harry places a hand on the sea witch's shoulder, turning her around. "Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon..." the pirate says. "Harry, that's her turf now!" Uma says, pointing to the TV at Y/N's face. "And on top of that, I heard that little miss Y/N is going to be crowned ruler of the Isle." Gil says innocently but trying to sound evil. Uma turns to him, fuming. "Don't need a reminder." She says. "It's even rumoured that she'll be naming her partner! Now that's funny...." Gil goes on, not knowing he's irritating Uma. "Guess she moved on from you." Gil finishes, his sole focus being his food. Uma growls, rolling her eyes.

"That girl won't take my turf from me...instead, I want her turf too. We should not be getting her leftovers." Uma says before standing proudly. "Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" She says, smirking before turning to Harry. "What's my name?" She asks. The pirate takes off his hat, putting it to his chest while kneeling before the sea witch. "Uma." He breathes out. She smirks before turning to Gil. "What's my name?" She asks. Gil, who is still eating, is confused by the question and just looks at her. "Uma?" He asks. Uma smirks, looking at everyone. "What's my name? What's my name?" She sings as everyone else cheers her name. "Uma!"

"This is all hands on deck. Calling out to lost boys and girls I'm getting tired of the disrespect. We won't stop til we rule the world" Uma sings as she dances, with all the others following. "It's our time, we up next. Our sails about to be set. They ain't seen nothing yet!" She sings before Harry joins her. "Tell 'em who's in charge, so they won't forget."

"What's my name? What's my name?" Uma sings. "Uma!" Everyone responds. "Say it louder. What's my name? What's my name?" "Uma!" "Feel the power. No one's gonna stop us soon, the world will be ours. What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it, say it!"