Chapter 3

Recap 

Bhavya's eyes widen in surprise as she turns to face Kanika. "Ye meri taraf se aapke liye tohofa. (This is a gift from me)," Kanika announces. "Really!!! Maasi, thank you very much. I love you," Bhavya exclaims, hugging her tightly. Overjoyed, she spins Kanika around, unaware of the pair of red eyes discreetly watching them.

Unknown POV

The girl has finally arrived.

Master will be overjoyed. The poor little girl has no idea what's coming for her. There is nothing that can stop us now.

Haahahahaahaha................................

***************************************

Bhavya's POV

"Okay! Okay! I have a meeting right now, so I'll be leaving shortly. You enjoy your gift," Kanika Maasi says, giving me a hug before leaving. I wave at her, watching her go before checking out my new car. Oh, she's gorgeous!! I can't resist taking a photo and sending it to Kavya and my grandparents.

After getting into the car, I decide to take a short drive around the neighborhood to familiarize myself with it. Cruising along the streets, I pass by various shops and restaurants, even stumbling upon an old-looking library.

Around 8:30 p.m., I return to the house and park the car in the garage once more. Eager to freshen up, I head to my room before heading to the kitchen for dinner. Kanika Maasi is already seated at the table, and I take a chair beside her, exchanging greetings and informing her about my drive.

"So, how was the drive, Bhavya? Anything catch your eye around here?" Aunt Kanika asks as we eat. "It was great, and I spotted an old library. I might check it out after tomorrow's meeting," I reply. She nods, and we continue eating, chatting occasionally.

After dinner, I head to my room for the night. I finish my nighttime skincare routine and then start packing my bag for tomorrow. It only takes me 10 minutes to gather everything I'll need for the meeting with Mr. Das. Satisfied, I climb into bed and quickly drift off into a dreamless sleep.

(Next Day)

The loud ringing of the alarm jerks me awake from my sleep. Grumbling, I turn it off and reluctantly get out of bed, still feeling groggy. I shuffle to the bathroom and splash some cold water on my face, hoping to wake up. A quick shower refreshes me, and I return to my room to check my phone.

One email catches my eye—it's about the venue and time of the meeting. Glancing at the clock, I see it's 8:00 a.m., giving me two hours before the meeting.

Putting my phone down, I go to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for the day. After pondering for about twenty minutes, I finally choose the perfect outfit.

 After pondering for about twenty minutes, I finally choose the perfect outfit

As I head downstairs to the living room, I see the maids bustling around, cleaning up. I ask one of them where Aunt Kanika is, and she tells me, "Ma'am, she left early for her office." I nod and tell them, "Okay. I'm off to my meeting too. If Aunt comes back and asks, please let her know where I am."