Chapter 15

Sorry for such the long wait, thank you for being patient. Also sorry for all the errors I will go back and correct them when I am all done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Logan you have to go" His dad tells him making Logan's eyes go hard.

"I can't leave her, she is finally coming around" Logan pleads helplessness filling his voice.

"It is not an option Logan welcome to the resposabilities of becoming Alpha. You leave tomorow morning and thats the end of it" His father tells him while turning back to his paper work.

"Yes sir" Logan says in a monotoned voice while leaving the office. He heads up to his room fustrated and angry that now his father decideds to step down. Logan begged him months ago, way before they found Lenia, for him to step down and now all of a sudden he wants to. Logan growls in dispresure while trying to refrain from punching a hole through the wall.

Knock Knock

Logan rips his door open to be face to face with Layton.

"What's your problem?" Layton ask choosing to ignore Logans death glare.

"Leave me alone Layton" Logan commands not wanting to talk to anyone.

"No can do. If you have a problem, I have a problem, so lets work this out" Layton says sitting back on Logan's bed making his self feel at home.

"Layton" Logan say's in a threatening tone. If it wasn't for the fact Layton has known Logan his whole life he might have backed down. The deathening look in Logan's eyes would send any grown man screaming in the oppisite direction, but it's no use against Layton.

"Logan" Layton say's with ammusment in his voice raising his eyebrow at Logan.

"Your such a pain in my ass" Logan say's squeezing his eyes shut while sitting on his bed.

"It's my job" Layton tells him while stretching out. "So tell me whats going on" Layton says getting serious again.

Logan growns while running his hand through his hair for the hundreth time in the past hour.

"My father is sending me to our allies since he is choosing to step down. He said it is my duty with becoming the new Alpha. I could be gone for a month to two months. Oh your due to come with me since you are my Beta. But, anyways things are just coming together with Lenia and now I have to leave" Logan says his heart breaking at the thought of leaving his mate for more then a few hours.

"Logan what are you worried about?" Layton ask understanding his fusterration.

"I'm worried she will give up on us" Logan says turning to stare into the eyes of his bestfriend, who's more like a brother than anything.