Chapter 10

She will be loved by Maroon 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After spending the weekend with my grandma, I came hope with a new sense of hope.

I unpacked all my things and decided to put my plan in motion. I walked down the stairs whistling an old song my mom used to sing to me.

"Casey lets watch a movie" I hear Lenia say from the living room. I smile at the gentle sound of my mates voice.

"Sure put one in" Casey tells her probably laying back against Layton. I silently walk in stopping in the door way. I slowly walk over to the couch, the one farthest away from.Lenia.

"Hello" I say in a hushed tone hoping she won't freak out. Lenia spins around facing me with wide eyes.

"My names Logan. Peyton is my little sister" I say trying not to push my luck. She nods her head while staring at me.

"Your eyes I've seen them before. Inside Layton's eyes" she whispers looking fearful and mesmerized.

"Yes I was looking through his eyes" I admit watching her reaction.

"Why?" She says confused while looking over at Casey and Layton.

"To see you" I tell her causing her to back up with fear.

"Please don't run away. I promise I will never hurt you. Actually I could never hurt you" I tell her with my hands held up.

"I don't think I trust you. Your scary. You make me want to be near you, when I don't want to" she says her icy blue eyes reflecting an emotion I don't get.
Don't tell her, not yet

Casey tells me through the mind link. I take her words into consideration before deciding she's right.

"I don't think your ready to know why that is. But until you are we can be friends" I tell her crossing my fingers hoping she will be willing to.

"Okay. Want to watch a movie with us?" She ask while turning back to the DVD player. Her words sent my heart in over drive.

"Yes!" I tell her a bit over excited. Layton gives me a thumbs up and a happy smile. Lenia put in Pitch Perfect. She sang along with all the actors. It was so adorable watching her up close. She seemed so comfortable like she belonged her.

It because she does belong here, here with us

My wolf says purring with happiness. This couldn't get any better, perhaps this is the start of something new.

~Two days later~

Currently I lay across the couch with Peyton laying on my lap. She had talked me into watching Barbie Dream House. I was supposed to hang out with Layton but Casey got sick.

"Peyton this is dumb" I complain earning me self a smack on the arm. I roll my eyes at my dramatic sister.

"Peyton" I say poking her ear being annoying on purpose. She snatched up the remote and pauses the movie while facing me.

"Logan quit it you promised to watch, now stop being a baby" she tells me like she's the older siblings in this relationship.

"Now listen here munchkin..." I go to say but stop when I see Lenia walk in.

"Hey Lenia" I say waving over at her as she walks our way.

"Hi Logan, Peyton" she says smiling at Peyton.

"Hi Lenia want to join us?" Peyton totally forgetting my interruption.

"Um actually I came to ask Logan something" she says kinda shyly. I smile at her while sitting up moving Peyton with me.

"What's up?" I say excited she came to me. Things are really looking up.

"Um would you mind taking me to the mall, Casey was going to but you know" she says while avoiding my eyes.

"Yeah sounds like fun, I've been meaning to go up there" I say while jumping up forgetting Peyton for a second. She screams as she falls but I quickly scoop her up. Thank the goddess for werewolf speed.

"I want to come" Peyton says clinging to me like a little monkey. I look to Lenia with a hopeful look.

"Sure pretty girl" Lenia says with a gorgeous smile. In this moment with my beautiful mate smiling at my wonderful little sister is probably the best sight ever.

Peyton cheers with excitement while jumping my arms to hug Lenia. I laugh at her shock face and watch as she warms up to Peyton's hug.

After securing my wallet and keys I grab the girls and head out. We climb into my midnight blue Dodge Charger and are off to the mall.

"Lenia what are you buying?" Peyton ask from her car seat in the back.

"Some new clothes since I don't really have any" she tells her while turning to look back at her. I smile to my self listening to them go back and forth.

....
"Here we are" I say while securing a spot in the crowded parking lot. We all climb out and I grab Peyton's hand to make sure she doesn't run off.

"Logan" she whines clearly up set I won't let her walk on her own.

"Don't Peyton" I warn her as we walk into the mall. Our mall is huge with three floors and every store imaginable.

We went from store to store buying things here and there. I would like to complain and say it was terrible, but it wasn't. It was amazing to watch my mate and sister get along so well. Lenia even bought them matching bracelets. Peyton loved it no matter how long Lenia took trying things on. I've never seen Peyton so patient.

About two hours into our shopping trip my stomach made a appearance.

"Logan I'm hungry" Peyton whines while walking up to me. I lift her into my arms noticing how tired she looks.

"Okay munchkin we'll go get something to eat" I tell her while looking directly at Lenia. She nods her head and follows me to the food court.

"What would you like to get?" I ask Lenia as she looks around at the endless options.

"Pizza if you guys don't mind" she says while looking between me and Charlie's pizzeria.

"Sounds good to me" I tell her while leading her over. We wait in line not really talking just watching everyone around us.

"How may I help you" the worker, Janet, ask from behind the counter. I nod my head at Lenia telling her to order.

"Can I have a medium pepperoni pizza" she says politely. Janet nods her head as she puts the order in.

"It will be $7.50" Janet tells us. Lenia goes to pull out her wallet but I hand Janet my card first.

"I could have.." she starts but I cut her off.

"Its no problem it's my pleasure" I tell her with an easy smile. She thanks me while taking my card from Janet, and giving it back to me.

"You guys are to cute" Janet tells us as we go to wait for are order. I look between Janet and Lenia, not knowing if I should correct her or not. Lenia smiles and shrugs her shoulders at me like what Janet said wasn't a big deal.

The pizza was fantastic and after we finished we left the mall. Peyton was exhausted and wasn't going to last another second.

The drive home was really silent since Peyton fell asleep, and so did Lenia. I played with the radio and had to keep focus on the road, because all I wanted to do was watch my mate sleep. I now that sound creepy, but well screw it I don't care how I sound.

I pulled into the house seeing Taylor standing in the garage. Its almost as if he knew I needed his help. With out saying a word to him, he goes to the back and grabs Peyton. I walk around to the passengers side and gently pick up Lenia.

I freeze when she moves to get comfortable in my arms. She fights perfectly against me. My wold purrs in contentment as I walk Lenia to her room. This day couldn't get any better.