3.A coincidence 18+

What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you

Pete
His hands are gripping mine above my head as he assaults my neck, our shirts our discarded on the floor leaving us both bare, he's naked on top of me, and just the fabric of my pj bottoms is between us.
I've never felt this feeling before.
They call it sexual desire.
A choked sound leaves my lips as he slides my shorts down my legs and I curse myself for not wearing underwear.
He's seeing me naked
The first ever .
My face goes red as I attempt to hide but his lips are capturing mine.
"So perfect"
My eyes widen at his comment and I try to move my hands but their tight in his grip.
"I'm not going to fuck you" he says moving away, I try to cover my body but he sends me a glare as if to warn me not to.
"Not yet" he's pulling me into a shifting position and lifts my left leg onto his shoulder.
My area is exposed to him, what is he gonna do?
"But I will make you cum"
Those words did it, my innocent mind could grasp what he meant.
You have to jerk off or get sucked off to fun right?
Then why is he breathing on my hole?
I don't have time to think as he slams his tongue inside of me.
My back falls into the bed, my whole body arching at the unknown feeling.
"Ahh" I moan grabbing his hair into my hands and pulling him closer.
My mind is fuzzy, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I feel his fingers dig into the skin of my thighs causing me to moan at the feeling of pain.
His tongue is gone.
"You like pain baby" I blushed trying to close my legs but he keeps them open, his finger is massaging the entrance of my whole and goes inside in one swift moment.
My hips lift at that, a string of whimpers leaving my mouth.

Vegas
He's moving his hips to the movement of my 4 fingers that I eased into him, "vegas" he hasn't stop whimpering my name, he's crying from the pleasure I'm giving him and sobbing from me not allowing his first organism.
I grab his cock in my hands and pump three times while my fingers are still doing their magic.
"Cum" I order, his back arches, his insides squeezed on my fingers as he cums for the first time.
His legs are shaking and his body is twitching.
I never take care of the boys I pleasure.
But looking at him so fragile I let him wrap his arm around my waist.
I pull his shaking body against mine a press a kiss to his head
This after care feels strange to me.
I rub up and down his back in a comforting manner.
"You did good baby"

Pete
This feeling is weird.
I expected him to leave once he got what he came for.
But he stayed the whole night, I woke up the next morning to see him sound asleep, his arms wrapped around me.
I lift my hand and traced my finger along his cheek.
This feeling is all consuming.

"What are we doing"?