S e v e n

"What do you mean, it's locked?" I asked, mildly irritated.

"It's locked, they left us inside."

"I swear Tommy, if this is another one of your jokes," I recriminated with a hint of fear, but there was no amusement on his face whatsoever.

"Try it yourself, I'm not joking," he shock his head, without taking his gaze off my eyes.

I walked up to him and tried to open the door, but it was indeed locked. "Thomas, I'm gonna bloody murder ya'!" I snarled, realizing how my accent got thicker as the situation escalated.

But instead of panicking, he started laughing, and very loudly, it's worth adding.
"What the shuck are ya' laughin' of dickhead?"

"Of you, you look like a little distressed chick."

I wanted to keep a straight face, but it was the funniest thing anyone had ever compared me to.
"You are quite creative with insults," I laughed, joining him.

"Thank you!" He bowed his head, apparently very honored. He didn't seem to be bothered by being stuck in school.

"Anyway, going back to the fact that we're shuckin' trapped because of ya', how will we manage to get out?" I snapped my fingers, getting his attention, he followed my hands as I gestured.

"We won't," he shrugged, still staring at my fingers.

"What?" He then looked up, just to gaze at me with a nonchalant expression.

"Yeah, listen, my phone's dead, and you have none, my mom is a nurse and comes from work in the morning, so she won't realize I'm gone, and Minho probably thinks we're together, and we're having a sleepover or something."

I squeezed the bridge of my nose, having a hard time believing his idea. "So what, we're just gonna sleep here?"

"Mhm," he nodded, pouting. "Seems like it."

I rubbed my face, the situation being too strange to accept. I tried clearing my head, maybe I was worrying too much, it's not like it was prison. "How could this happen?" I said staring at my clock, "It's barely seven p.m."

Thomas shrugged, stretching his neck.

"I can't believe ya', how are you so calm wanker?" I crossed my arms, shocking my head in disbelief.

"Because what else can we do, Newt?" he asked with a husky voice, so deep, it made me shut up at once.

We looked at each other, his eyes were dark, so was his face, the only light reflecting off his skin, was the bare moonlight. The wind could be heard outside, colliding against the bricked school, a car engine being turned off.. then complete calmness.

"There's probably some food in the cafeteria, we can go get a snack," he mumbled, breaking the silence, I shrugged.

Thomas walked over and placed his arm around me, ripping me away from my trance. "We have the whole school just for us mate, we can do whatever you want."

"Did you just say mate?" I giggled, he sighed, grabbing my neck from behind, making me tilt my head back.

"Don't make me regret it," he simpered, his voice mellow, almost syrupy. He massged my neck, to relieve the pain, I imagined. "So, wanna enjoy this? Or do you want to stay on the doorway sulking?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

I smiled, maybe Thomas was right, maybe it wasn't that bad. "Fine Tommy, let's call it a happy accident, shall we?"

"We shall," he grinned.

"Oh, and by the way..." I poked his shoulder. "You've got it!" I took off running through the school corridors, not bothering on looking back.

"Get back here, you piece of shit!" I heard Thomas bawl, just some feet behind me.