..Chapter 18 : Trying Hard..

Chapter 18 Art Coming Soon! (Still gotta draw it sorry-)

"So.. what.. happens to runaway Watchers exactly.." Scar looks up and asks Xisuma, who was staring at the fire in the fireplace.

"Well.. they.. essentially torture them.." Xisuma says hesitantly after a moment of silence.

"O-oh.." Scar looks down at Grian. Other than the dry tears on his cheeks he looked peaceful asleep.

Scar couldn't help but go a little red and smile at his friend.

"Is there.. anything we can do to help him.." Scar asks, looking up at Xisuma, his smile fading as he thinks of what could happen to Grian and holds him tighter.

"Sadly.. there's not.. if I still had my Watcher powers then I could.." Xisuma says, changing is gaze from the fireplace to his sleeping friend.

"Oh.." Scar looks down, then at the fireplace.

The fire roared and shimmered.

"I can see why you and Grian kept staring at it.." Scar says, somewhat mesmerized by the fire.

That was because it wasn't just a fire. It was a magical fire.

Xisuma and Grian both knew basic magic, being Watchers, but Scar knew all kinds of magic.

He had some mysterious wizard origins after all.

"Yeah, it's almost magical if I'm being honest.." Xisuma looks at the fire as he speaks in a hushed tone.

"It has the magic of level two or three fire.." Scar says, putting a hand out and carefully changing the shape of the fire.

"HO-" Xisuma quickly stopped talking, then resumed in a quieter tone as to not stir Grian, "How did you do that?"

"I'm a wizard, X" Scar says, impersonating Hagrid from Harry Potter.

Scar then picks up Grian and gently sets him in his lap after sitting down on the chair.

Xisuma quietly laughs, then they continue talking for a bit till all three of them are asleep

"Why did you run..?" A voice says with a chuckle.

"Wh-who's there!?" Grian looks around in a panic.

There was nothing. Absolutly nothing. No one was there, Grian then realized there wasn't even a floor there. He was flying, though his right wing wan't covered with paint, it was as bright and shimmering as ever. He flew around. No walls, no roof, no floor. The strangest things yet though, where no color.. and no one around, yet voices cohld be hear from any and all directions.

"Let me out!" Grian yelled at no one, but also everyone.

The voices got louder, Grian then realizes that not all the voices where insulting him this time. Some of them were trying to help him, or even complamenting him.

"LET ME OUT!" Grian yells again, this time louder.

"Wake up.." A voice says, just loud enough over the others.

"Wake up..?" Grian mumbles to himself.

The voices stop.

"Who's let me there wake up out.." A new voice says.

"What..?" Grian becomes confused and even more nervous.

"Let me up what.." The voice learned the new word Grian spoke.

"Who are you..?" Grian asks it after a moment if trying to proccess what was happening.

"Who are there.." The voice continues to not make since.

"I'm.. Grian.." Grian tries to see if the voice wanted it's name.

The voices shouted and screamed in terror, sarrow, excitment, and anger.

Grian quickly put his hand up to his ears.

"STOP IT!!" Grian shouted, trying to get the voices to stop.

They got louder and louder, some of them started talking in Enchantment and Japanese rather than just various Englesh accents.

"PLEASE STO- LET GO!!" Grian changes his sentence midway as various shaped and sized hands grabed him from every whichway.

The voices that where happy or sad quickly grew angry at him for some reason.

"LET GO OF M-" Grian gets cut off by a hand grabbing his mouth from behind.

He tried and tried, but to no avail. Nothing he tried to do worked. He tried harder and harder.. but nothing.

He couldn't move.

He couldn't speak.

He couldn't wake up..

-672 Words-