..Chapter 12 : Things Are Looking Up..

-Present day-

"Yeah.. I walked into a cave trying to find some diamonds, but then I saw Xisuma, he was talking in enchanting table and had his wings out. I asked him about it and he reluctantly explained everything to me.." Scar explains to Grian.

"I.." Grian doesn't know what to say. Everything was still processing to him.

"You.. ok G..?" Scar starts getting worried after Grian doesn't say anything for a few moments.

"Yeah.. yeah.. just.. processing.." Grian mumbles, just loud enough for Scar to hear and understand what he says.

"You.. wanna go talk to Xisuma..?" Scar offers taking a bite into the second biscuit.

Grian slowly nods and finishes the sunflower seeds Scar gave him.

"Well.. I had planned for us to do stuff today.. you want to do it today and push some of the things I planned to tomorrow, or do it tomorrow?" Scar asks Grian, finishing his eggs.

"Tomorrow.." Grian hesitates for a moment, then answers.

"Alright then, let me take your plate! Then we can get started with the tour" Scar smiles, standing up and putting a hand out to take Grian's empty plate.

Grian takes the last biscuit and hands Scar the plate.

-That evening after they have dinner-

"Alrighty! Come check out your new room now!" Scar joyfully grabs Grian's hand and leads (basically drags) Grian to the room he designed the night before.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Grian laughs as he gets drug to his new room.

"I designed it red! Just like your left wing and sweater!" Scar says while the two of them are on the way to the room.

Grian couldn't help but smile and laugh.

Scar lets go of Grian's hand and quickly slides into the room. There was no light in the room, so Grian couldn't see inside as he did this.

"Come in!!" Scar shouts through the door.

Grian opens the door to his new room and sees a home-y cabin themed bedroom that had lots of levers and buttons everywhere, as well as a few chests here and there.

"Suprise!!!" Scar opens his arms dramatically as Grian walks in, he smiles when he sees Grian amazed and happy with the room. He also laughs a bit when Grian immediately goes to a lever.

"Can I?" Grian looks over at Scar with a hand on the lever.

"Go on! Any and all buttons and levers can be pressed in here!" Scar puts his hands on his hips, smiling proudly.

Grian presses all the buttons and levers in the room, each one of them did something different that amazed Grian every time. The design of the room was simple, so he knew that what took Scar so long to do was probably the redstone.

Scar chuckled and looked out the window.

It was night outside and Scar could see the moon.

"Alright G, I'm going to bed now, night!" Scar says, walking out the room and to his own.

"Night Scar!" Grian smiles, changes, and goes to sleep in his new room with PB.

-490 Words-