..Chapter 8 : Voices..

Scar lied Grian down on the couch so he would be able to work on his wing.

Scar then pulls out a red potion with vibrant green swirls and a magical aura.

Scar notices that Grian's left wing was crooked because it straightens after he used the potion it seemed to straighten out. He rubs his friend's wing and went back to working on decorating Grian's room.

-The next morning-

"Scar..?" Grain sleepily walked to his room, leaning against the wall with on hand and holding Jellie in the other

"Grian! Good morning!" Scar says joyfully, quickly going to the door and blocking Grian's view of the room.

"What are you doing..?" Grian asks with a yawn.

"Finishing your room! I'm almost done, you should go back to sleep" Scar says with a chuckle.

"Alright.." Grian says, walking back to the living room.

-A Few Hours Later-

"Gri-" Scar stops talking as he sees Grian asleep in a chair next to the fireplace with Jellie in his arms and Pesky Bird perched on the armrest.

Scar can't help but smile and feel his face go red as he quietly walks up to Grian, kneeling down in front of the chair.

"Grian, Grian wake up" Scar quietly says with a sweat voice.

"Hm..?" Grian awakes in a slight daze.

"I finished your room G" Scar smiles and stands up.

"Oh.." Grian stands up, setting Jellie on the chair he was just sitting in.

"Come on!" Scar grabs Grian's hand and leads him to his new room.

Grian laughs a bit.

Scar lets go of his hand runs into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Anddd.. Open it!" Scar shouts from inside the room.

Grian opens it to a wonderous room, filled with buttons and lever, all themed around red and warm things.

The next few hours were spent with Grian and Scar just talking as he messed with all the levers and buttons.

Scar looks outside and sees that it seems to be nighttime outside.

"We should go to bed" Scar says, getting up and heading to the door.

"Alright, good night Scar!" Grian smiles.

Grian went to bed.. but couldn't sleep.

Then he started hearing people.. voices..

Grian quickly sat up and started looking around, trying to see if they were in his head or if they were actually there.

He saw no one.

They voices got louder.

"Shut up.. shut up.." Grian covered his ears and started talking to them.

They got louder and started sounding violent.

"Please.." Grian could feel his eyes tear up.

They started screaming and yelling at him, some sounding like random voices, some sounding like people that he knows or knew.

"SHUT UP!!" Grian shouted and the voices stopped.

Scar ran into his room.

"GRIAN! Are you.." Scar stopped as he saw Grian crying on his bed, holding his ears.

Scar went up to Grian and hugged him, rubbing his back in a comforting way.

"I'm.. s-sorry for waking.. you.." Grian apologizes through his tears which were slowing.

"You're fine.. you're fine.." Scar reassured him.

They ended up falling asleep in Grian's room that night.

-The Next Morning-

"Grian..?" Scar woke up to Grian nowhere to be seen and the door open. 

Scar got out of the bed and walked to the living room to see Grian holding Jellie and Pesky Bird while just watching the fire and humming to himself.

"Morning" Scar says, sitting across from Grian.

"Scar! Good morning! Ok, so I had this idea.."

-542 Words-