..Chapter 17 : Telling Another..

Chapter 17 Art Coming Soon! (Still gotta draw it sorry-)

"Oh co- WHAT!?" Xisuma yells, dropping the kettle.

The tea kettle made a loud crash and Grian quickly covered his ears as Scar rushed over to help clean up the mess and make sure the boiling water didn't burn Xisuma.

"SORRY! JUST- SHOCKED" Xisuma quickly says getting a towel to clean the mess, as well as giving one to Scar. 

Grian pulled his knees up to his chest and held them there. 

"Sorry.." Grian says quietly, but not quiet enough for Scar and Xisuma to not hear him.

"For what..?" Scar and Xisuma both ask in unison as Xisuma puts the towels in the washer.

"For.. not telling you.." Grian continues staring at the fireplace.

"It's fine Grian.." Scar says, sure that Xisuma would think so too, he walks over and sits on the couch across from Grian.

"It's.. it's really not ok though.." Xisuma stands in front of the fireplace, staring at it. 

"Thought so.." Grian mumbles.

Scar stares at Xisuma in anger and disbelief. 

"Are.. are you sure you're a Watcher.." Xisuma changes his view from the fireplace to Grian.

Grian nods slowly.

"But.. you don't look.. like a Watcher at all.. you have parrot wings too.." Xisuma denies that someone who was so sweat and nice, but a tad chaotic, could be something so cruel and evil. 

"It's.. paint.. the right one.." Grian doesn't break his gaze at the fireplace. 

Scar doesn't break his furious glare at Xisuma.

Xisuma steps closer to Grian. 

"Then.. why haven't you destroyed the server.. why were you sent here.." Xisuma says after a moment of thinking, still trying to deny it. 

"I.." Grian sighs, "I was at your trail.. and.. uh.. I knew you owned a server.. I saw that Watchers where more corrupted than I thought.. so.. I figured out where your server was.. and I.. ran.. away.."

"That's even worse than being punished G.." Xisuma says, realizing what Grian was saying is the truth. There's no way that someone who wasn't a Watcher to know about the trail.

"I.. I know.." Grian continues staring at the fireplace, he hasn't looked away from it since he got there.

"Grian.. if they find me.. they'll treat me like a player.. if they find you.. they'll.. they'll do much worse.. but.. you knew that didn't you..?" Xisuma says quickly trying not to start panicking.

"What!?" Scar becomes extremely concerned for Grian.

Grian nods slowly.

"Then.. why did you run away.. if you already knew.." Xisuma asks.

"I.. couldn't handle the corruption.. knowing that I would have to hurt people.. it.. I couldn't.." Tears started to roll down Grian's cheeks.

Scar got up and hugged him, then Grian fell asleep in Scars arms

-462 Words-