Bad Ending

3rd person Pov

Jeremy and Miku both dragged Vincent to an area that was prohibited to the animatronics thanks to the programs.

"LeT Go Of Me!" Vincent struggled and pulled trying to get free from Jeremy and Miku's grip, unfortunately luck was not on Vincent's side no more. "YoU CaN't Do ThIs!!" Jeremy and Miku fully pushed Vincent in the room where the bodies of the children laid lifeless in the cold damp floor.

Vincent finally got out of Miku and Jeremy suddenly the spirits of the children appeared blocked the doorway.

Vincent ran away from them to the other side of the room and stayed there in a panic. Soon after Vincent saw a yellow rabbit suit and ran to it, Putting it on quickly Vincent stood up and looked at them laughing.

"What are you gonna do no-AHHHHHHH!!! S-SomeOne H-help M-me!" Vincent fell on the floor while gallons of blood kept falling to the floor.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Golden freddy walked up on the Scene but seemed totally relaxed.

"P-please....H-help, I-I'm sorry ok?! Just please!!" Golden freddy stayed put. "This is what you deserve" and with that Golden Freddy, Miku/Shadow Bonnie and Jeremy/Shadow freddy left the room and closed it.

On the other side of the door was now Vincent angry than ever.

"ILL COME BACK!! I ALWAYS DO! AND YOU ALL WILL PAY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. Its all I could get right now. Anyway I hoped you liked it, Tell me if you guys want the real ending. I love you all! Bye cupcakes!!❤️