Night 4

Jeremy Pov
Dang it! I'm at 34% and it's only 3 Am! The reason? The reason why is cause of those stupid Fox's. Both have been quite a problem for me. Not to mention the little creepy boy thing. What's it's name again? Like B Ballon? Who knows! Either way I want to get out and eat! I'm ready for some Taco Bell.

Oh and do you know what's kind of funny. I. HATE. PIZZA now. Stupid chicken........a couple of days ago I came here in the daytime to see what their like at day, total angels! Why are they so nice and fun at day and Horrifying, creepy animatronics at night? I don't get it at all! The chicken came up to me and was like "hi ya! What's with the long face?" And I was like "no you try to kill me and your friends help". the thing seemed to try to play innocent and be like "oh....well what so p-p-p-pizza? Or maybe a cupcake with help with your problem?" I mean how does that even make sense?

"HEHEHE" crap! The kid I lost track! I put my mask on and didn't move another muscle. Honestly! I don't even care about the stupid money. I just want to be done! Done with Foxy! Done with Chica! Done with Freddy! Heck I don't even know all the names on them but I'm done with them! Everyone one of them!

Mangle Pov

EEEEEEEEK! Foxy wants to help me try to scare/kill Jeremy!!! Just thinking of it! Him! Me! Trying to scare Jeremy! It's like a dream come true! I feel like I'm gonna faint! But I can't! I can't faint on my beloved!

Soon me and Foxy will be a couple! I can tell. How? Because every time the place closes Foxy comes to Kids Cove and helps me put myself together as best as we can. He said's that it's horrible that those Kiddies rip me apart like that and that I should teach them a lesson. I told him that I'm glad he thinks off but there's really nothing I can do! Like how do you 'teach' kids a lesson? Eh whatever that's not what I'm worried about! Right now I'm focused on going to the hallway with Foxy. I look at Foxy in the darkness and smile.

He looks at me and smiles back. I turn my head face fast hoping he won't see me blushing. I heard Foxy chuckle and I feel a hand grab mine. I look at my hand and look to who what would ing it finding a smiling foxy Foxy holding my hand. I blushed and just looked at him for a minute until he broke the silence. "Mangle, the days I've spent with you have been filled with fun and joy. You make me feel important! I haven't felt important like how you made me feel sense 1987! And I wanna say thank you Mangle, I really owe you. and this is what I owe you." Foxy leaned and kissed my cheek! The whole time I just stood there in shock. But then a smile formed on my lips

Foxy Pov

Yes! Finally I told her how I feel!! "ding dong!" Huh? Oh it's 6. well at least I told her my feelings! Finally! I'm happy, and I hope she's the perfect one for me. I hope she likes me as much as I do! Well I'm tired so I think I'll take a nap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!!! Finally! This chapter kept deleting itself! Anyway! I wanna say that I love you all and Foxy finally told Mangle how he feels for her! Yay! Anyway! Love you all and bye cupcakes!❤️