You can run but you cant hide~

Vincent Pov
Finally! My work here is done, now I just need need to clean this mess from the party earlier. I started thinking back to my what I like to call Splatter party~. A big smile crossed my face as I thought of my plan. Huh? Are there still people in the pizzeria? Well I'm don't cleaning up the mess so I'll Just have to Find Mike to end my plan.

I poked my head out to see what was going on outside. The animatronics are playing hiding seek? I saw Jeremy, Miku, and Mike talking under a table probably to hide from the seekers temporary. Miku seemed upset a little, Mike seemed to be kind of a downer. Mike snuck away from Miku and Jeremy. Miku and Jeremy went quietly to the Left Vent. Ahahaha! their all split apart! This is going to be to easy~ all I have to do is find Mike.

Miku Pov

"Hurry up Mike, we are going to get found!" Jeremy looked at Mike impatiently. "You hurry up!!" Mike glared at Jeremy playfully. I sighed and crossed my arms "Shhhh! Mangle or Foxy are going to find us fast if you two keep telling like that!" They both looked at me and nodded. "Ok fine then how about you and Jeremy hide somewhere and I hide somewhere else?" I looked at Mike. "N-no, we shouldn't separate! That's what happens to all the horror movies and then in the end they all die!" I patted Jeremy's back. "But it isn't a horror movie Jeremy" Mike laughed bitterly. "Horror movie? This life is already a horror movie with our new 'friends' "

I looked at mike. "Mike, don't be so negative. and Fine we will separate" Mike patted my head and sneaked away quickly to not be seen. "C-come on miku, w-we don't want to been seen" I looked at Jeremy and nodded as we both crawled in the left vent and stayed put.

Mike Pov

I walked around and saw a room that said "Employees only" hmm well it's after hours who's really gonna stop me from looking? No one~! I opened the door and went inside and closed to door behind me quietly. "Ew, what's that smell? Ugh....wheres the light switch?" I walked near the wall and found the light switch and flipped it. I turned around and my eyes widened in fear.

There was five children all limp laying on the floor. I covered my mouth at the site. I started to get a gag reflect from the site and turned around. "Ugh! I need to get out of here!" I started dashing to the door. I got to the door and tried to open it. "Huh? H-hey guys this isn't funny! Come on open up!" I tried to open the door. "Open door!" I started to panic.

"Hehehehehe.....having some trouble?" I stopped and turned around to see that doctor from before. "I-it's you!" The guy laughed. "Yes~ it's me" he smiled insanity at me. I noticed that there was blood on him. "Y-you did this to them didn't you?!" I pointed at the kids. He laughed again.

"First let me properly introduce myself. I'm Vincent, A former worker here at Freddy's" Vincent held he hand out for me to shake it but I didn't move at all. I mean this guy is probably some weirdo that likes toast or something!

"Huff, well I know your Mike and I need you for part of my plan since you now know I'm the reason kids have been going missing here. So please don't make me do this the hard way" Vincent started to walk to me still smiling crazily. I looked at him and stepped back. He laughed and turned into a weird purple mist. (Yes he has magic with his awesomeness and love for toast(=゚ω゚)ノ)

"What the heck?!" I backed away from the mist when it was coming to me. I ran to the door and tried to open it again. i looked behind me and it wouldn't open. "Help! Someone! Please!" I looked back again and the mist was in front of me. I stayed still fearing what it would do. The mist then came closer and disappeared in my chest.

"Ugh!" I fell to the floor holding my chest. I started to cough. 'Get it out!' I thought in my head. 'Ahahahah! You can't!' What the? Who's that? 'Its me' I fell on the floor facing the door. 'Who are you?!' I thought in my head.

'It's me'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello~! Ok so the reason it's been so long-It's been so looong since last I've seen my son lost to this monster *couch couch* sorry I'll stop lol. ok so it took me so long for this chapter because people gave me ideas for this book and is was like 'Oooo yeah!' And then I got stuck cause of me trying to mix my original ideas and the new ones to fit in the story. so yeah! Anyway I hope you like it, there will be more chapters with Foxy and mangle, I love you all and bye cupcakes!❤️