How things are meant to be

~Just added the song cause I love the piano version lol :33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxy pov

"Ya sure you'll be ok?" I looked at Mangle one more time. The toys would be now living with Mike, Jeremy, and Miku for now on. Mangle looked back at me and smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Foxy I'll be fine, Besides Miku and me have some catching up to do!" Mangle winked. I smiled and Nodded. I felt a hand go on my shoulder and I turned to see Miku looking at me with Freddy and the others also with Mike and Jeremy.

"Hey, You can go with us to help move everything in if you want!" Miku smiled brightly. my ears perked up. "Really? Like....leave the pizzeria?". freddy nodded and Walked to me. "Yes leave, But only for a bit, we will come back and Jeremy, Mike and Miku will help set up the fakes" I nodded and we all climbed inside the moving truck.

Mike closed the door and started driving.

~30 Minutes later:3 ~
We finally got to Miku's house. They parked the car in the garage to see could get out without be nervous that someone would see us.

All of us got out and ventured into the house looking at the new surroundings.

Miku's house was huge! It had seven rooms and four bathrooms! It also had a balcony, one large living room, nice granite kitchen, backyard with a pool and a basement that had a big gathering room. Miku showed us every room.

After about twenty minutes the little house tour was done ending us up In the basement. Miku smiled at everyone and seemed a little shy showing her house. "I-I Hope it's big enough....Its kind of messy to...Sorry" Miku looked down fidgeting with her hands nervously. Mike smiled and patted miku's head and Jeremy put his arm around miku's slumped shoulders. "Its amazing! And it's completely spotless!" Miku smiled a little and looked at the toys.

"Will this be an ok place for you guys to live?" All toys smiled and nodded. Mangle went up to Miku and hugged her. "Thank you so much Miku! You three have don't to much for us!" Miku smiled. "Not really..and I can't see you and Foxy braking apart any time soon!" Miku winked and mangle while saying that and Mangle blushed a little.

I went up to Mangle and pulled her into a side hug and looked at Mike, Jeremy and Miku. "Thank you guys, Thank you Mike for your sarcasm, Thank you Miku for you kindness and sweet personality, thank you Jeremy for your care and concern, Thank you all for making this possible so that I can wake up in the morning where ever I am and know that my love and the rest of the toys are in good hands" All three looked shocked from my words and we all fell silent.

You Bonnie decided to stop he silence. "Awe....group hug anyone?" Before I knew it all of us in the room all joined in a group hug.

I wish this was my life everyday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys! Sorry for the late update! I wanted to thank you guys for all the support and love and kind words you all have given this book and I. I can't wait to see where this series will go! And I am planning on making at least two more books based on this story/timeline. The next will be about Fnaf 3 and the Third will be about hopefully whatever is coming out in October 31st! I love you all! Bye cupcakes~!!❤️