1. Kiss of death

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - wicked game

Pete
I'm sitting on one of the luxurious couches that comes with rich people parties, Porsche dragged me to a business party Kinn was having, I know that he's involved in the mafia, I know it's a dangerous world that I made clear I don't want to be part of.
There's one thing about Porsche that always stands out, he's protective of those he cares about, it's one of his best qualities.
He cares about me, he warned Kinn not to let anyone hurt me.
I'd be offend in my other life but I do get why he's protective of me, anyone that's mean to me I just smile at them, Kinn finds it weird and always asks me if it ever hurts my feelings.
I always reply with "if you were going to let someone else's opinions effect your life then you'll live a short meaningless existence "

I get up and check my outfit, my wearing my favourite black leather shorts, with my black boack ankle boots and white pop socks, paired with a white crop top and lastly a black blazer.
My grandma and friends have always admired my style, so do I.
I get up to go look for Porsche, he disappears with Kinn all the time,
Once I see them I'm about to wave but there's a strong hand pushing my back against the wall.
A man older than me with a sickening smile.
"What do we have here"? He says.
My hearth races with fear and my eyes well up with tears, I know these kind of disgusting human beings.

"If you want your limbs still intact you'll take your hands off" a deep scary voice said, I looked to see who it was.
A man dressed in a black silk shirt, buttons opened to the middle of his chest, his black hair stylers to perfection, black pants to watch .
I didn't know who he was but he looked important.
My eyes caught sight of the ring on his finger, that's the minor family ring.
The man stepped away with fear evident in his eyes, I took in a deep breath and lifted my gaze to the man.
He was glaring at me,
All of a sudden his hand is gripping my arm tightly and he's dragging me down the hall, people bow to him as we pass and I'm suddenly being pushed inside a bedroom,
I'm shaking with fear.

"Do you have any clue what could have happened if I wasn't here"? He says calmly while his eyes are full of rage.
I don't look at him in fear of being hurt.
I'm still shaking from that guy who tries to touch me, I don't need to think it's my fault.
"I'm sorry " a pitiful apology leaves my lips surprising me.
Why am I saying sorry to this man I do not know?
"Look at me" he commands in a powerful voice that makes me feel weak in the knees, I lift my head and our eyes lock for the first time.

Vegas
I don't know why I saved him, I have never met this beauty before but I've heard of him, he's the best friend of Porsche who is married to my cousin.
Everyone likes and admires him for his kindness and some envy him for his beauty.
I don't know why I am angry right now, but the thought of that disgusting man laying hands on his angel enraged me.
"Look at me" I say calmly.
He's playing with his fingers as his eyes meet mine, inside everything lit up.
Every demon I had inside had gone quite for a moment as his brown eyes locked with mine.
What is this feeling?
I walk up to him until his back was up against the wall.
His doe eyes widened in surprise at our close proximity.
"Tell me your name" I say lifting a finger to drag along his cheek.
"P-Pete" he says breathing heavy, I look down to see his milky legs tight together, I smirk.
"Why are you squeezing your legs together Pete"? I ask bringing my hands to his bare waist, the skin beneath my hand was hot against my palm.
His eyes were wide.
"I..." he trailed off his cheeks a lovely red.
This boy is innocent.
Hmm I wonder...
I have a policy for kissing men.
I do not kiss.
Not ever.
But I'm looking at him.
His eyes are now closed and his hands gripping the wall.

My lips slams against his pushing him further into the wall.
This was his first kiss, I could tell, kissing has never felt so good, his lips part and I ease my tongue inside, exploring his mouth, my demons are here again, my hands slide down to his bum and I squeeze hard earring a delicate moan to escape Petes mouth.
It's like music to my ears.

I grab his thigh's and wrap his legs around my waist, my lips still attaching his.
His hands grip my hair as I move my lips to his neck breathing in his lavender scent,
I open my mouth and lick his neck before sinking my teeth into his smooth skin

End of chapter 1☺️❤️
Vote/like/comment🤍🤍