SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Sidney Barrington is an architect.
When Chase Rennard, Builder and Developer extraordinaire of mega structures the world over, knocks on her door, she forgets the simple act of how to breathe.

What would making love to this gorgeous sexy hunk be like?

When Chase Rennard casts his first glance at Sidney Barrington, he could not believe this sexy siren was an architect.

Was she DESIGNED FOR HIS PLEASURE?

The attraction was mutual and explosive, it had to be quenched, BUT for how long, for he did not do long term commitments.

Extract from: Designed for His Pleasure: sinaid kincaid

'So you've set your sights very high Miss Barrington!'

Sidney jumped, her hand going over her chest. She had thought she was alone when she snucked out onto the balcony.

'I beg your pardon?'

'Now I understand why you declined my dinner invitation. Why would a mere mortal like me suffice, when you could sink your claws into the blue blood of a Crown Prince in the mesmerising Arabian desert?'

Sidney was taken aback at his scathing accusation. 'There's nothing going on between Tariq and I,' she tried to assure him.

The eyebrow shot up, the face reflected disbelief. 'Has he already had the pleasure of you in his bed, Miss Barrington?'

Angrily, her palm struck across his face, her fingers burning from striking him. Sidney gasped, shocked at what she had done. With measured hesitation, she raised her eyes up to look at his face. His head was turned away, his eyes closed. He opened them after a few seconds.

'I can hardly allow that to go unchallenged, Miss Barrington,' he stepped closer.

Sidney backed away, only to find she was pinned between the balcony rails behind her and Chase's body.

'I'm sorry,' she whispered, her eyes pleading.

'Don't be Miss Barrington. I've been waiting for an opportunity to kiss those very attractive lips.'

She saw his eyes darken with desire as his lips lowered over hers.

'No,' she shook her head trying to avoid his assault.
She felt his warm breath and the scent of brandy as his lips touched hers. A muffled sound escaped her throat.

She had expected brutal punishment, but his mouth brushed tenderly against hers, his tongue caressing her lips.
Sidney felt like her lips were metal and being prized by a magnet drawing them apart. She did not know how it happened but his tongue was in her mouth seeking, experimenting, tantalizing.

All she knew was that her tongue desperately wanted to wrap around his, to feel his mouth possessing hers. Slowly, deliberately she touched her tongue to his. She felt an explosive desire igniting inside her as she leaned into him, her hands going around his neck. Chase groaned, drawing her closer.

'Chase, O Chase __,' she whispered his name.

Chase pulled away gently.

Her eyes were still closed, savoring the most beautiful kiss she had ever experienced in her life. She wanted more oh, she wanted so much more. She opened her eyes to see Chase still gazing into her face, his eyes dark with desire. Her fingers went up to caress the feint finger marks on his cheek.

'I'm sorry,' she murmured, her fingers caressing his cheek, wanting to heal the bruise.

'If you're going to kiss me like that, then you may certainly strike me again,' he grinned.

She blushed, lowering her head.