intro.

thank you so much for taking interest in 'COSMOS' ! this chapter is just for general info and warnings !

—————

this book has tws ! please keep this in mind , if the following topics trigger you , i suggest you dont read this book ! : anxiety , depression , brief mentions of sa , mentions of abuse , toxic (past) relationships . most of these are only a general warning and will not have warnings before chapters , as they are important to the storyline . the topics that will have warnings ( parts you can skip ) are : mentions of sa , and mentions of abuse .

the main characters in this story are seonghwa and hongjoong . all ateez members are present at some points in the book , but they are side characters . please note that ateez are real people , and i do not ship them romantically in real life; they are simply placeholders for the character's in this story ! any other side characters are not based in anyone , any people that may share their names is purely a coincidence . it is also not my intent to romanticise mental illness or traumatic experiences. .

lowercase is also intended . chapters are proofread before published , but it's still possible for there to be mistakes !

this book also has a pretty solid storyline ,  it's based off of cosmos ( the flower ) themselves , as well as the song cosmos by b.i !

thank you for reading , you may continue to the book now !

(this story is also published on ao3 by @ mingimoment !)

— iya 🌼