do you do?

"DON'T F#CK, UP THERE!"

"Fire spirit is so annoying"

Devil thought.
But before they can say something, yelled Angel back:

"WE'RE STILL NOT 15 SO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IDIOT! "

Devil had to smile a bit and Angel saw their spiky teeth the first time, one of the canine teeth was bigger than all the other teeth.

"It's looking weird and cute at the same time, but it's also make their smile unique"

Angel thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6:12 PM)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why I always feel so weird when I'm with Angel and why I am always blushing? Where to different there's no way that I-"

"Devil, I just wanted to say goodnight"

"Oh, Angel umm.. Ok. "

"Are you ok? you looking very nervous"

"I was just somewhere else in my mind, you kinda brought me back to reality. "

"Oh ok, anyways umm... "

Angel looked at the ground and blushed.

"Can I stay that night with you?... "

"Uhm s- sure I mean wh-why not. "

But instead of going to bed they sat down on the window sill and watched how the sun goes down.

"It's so beautiful... "

Devil blushed and instead watching the sun, they looked in Angel's face.

"I got this weird feeling again, why actually? I mean it can't be or can it? "

"Devil! "

"Huh? "

"Have you even listend? "

"Sorry, I was again somewhere else in my mind.. "

"Oh ok, oh look over there, the first star! "

"Oh Indeed. "

Devil ended up somewhere else in their mind.

This weird feeling got with every second stronger and Angel felt it too.

"What Devil could think about now? But I shouldn't ask that myself right, when they not telling me then it's not my business. Why they keep looking at me so weird, when I talk it's kinda weird but cute at the same time..
Like their smile.. "

They both came very close to each other without noticing it, both are just thinking more then realizing what they actually doing. They stared at each other for an very long and uncomfortable time...

Devil realized what happened and didn't know how to react.

"Do you do?"

"What? "

Angel was confused, what was that for an question?

Devil blushed very hard.

"Why the f##k did I asked them? "

"D-do you l-like me? "

Devil would like to die from shame.

"What's wrong with you Devil?!why the fricking f##k did you ask?! "

"Do you mean like like or
like as a friend? "

Devil didn't answer, they where to busy to blame their self for what they just did.

Angel looked long and unsure at them.

"Should I risk it? But it would brake every rule I could brake as an Angel but still.... "

Angel didn't know what to say, so they looked in Devil's eyes.

"Do you do, Devil? "

"W-what?! "

They both stared at each other. They couldn't tell who's blushing more at this second they did it but they where sure it was the first and weirdest time they did it. Angel came weirdly close to Devil, while they both tried to understand what they doing and then they kissed! It was only for a second and it wasn't a really a kiss but still it counts!

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ANGEL?! "

"I DON'T KNOW I JUST- OH GOD WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME?!? "

~awkward silence~

"Wait when Angel did this, does it mean jes?!?? "

"I-Im sorry I- I don't know what happened to me- I- OH GOD, I JUST BROKE THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE, I'M A SHAME TO GOD! "

"Angel calm down or Fire spirit could hear us. "

"You- your not mad? "

"... I- idk but- does it mean...

You like me? "

"Ye- *Sigh* yes.. "

They stared at each other.

"I think we should go to sleep. "

"Yeah.. "

Before they even could fall asleep, they got annoyed by Fire spirit.

"DON'T F##K IN THERE! "

Angel and Devil looked at each other, they both knew how to answer.

"FIRE SPIRIT WTF! "

~ 664 word's~