Angel woke up..

Devil caught Angel seconds before they both hit the ground.

"Angel? "

"Huh?... Y- you saved me? "

"Yes now let's get away from here before we get soggy.. "

"I thought you hate me? "

"I... I thought that too but.... "

Devil couldn't help themself and Hugs Angel as hard as they can.

"Please never become A. again! "

But Angel can't answer because they fellt asleep in Devil's arms.

"HEY DON'T F#CK DOWN THERE"

,Fire spirit yelled with a nasty smile on his face, he saw the whole scenario from the window of Devil's room.

But Devil didn't listen, they where just happy to have Angel back..

They brought Angel back to their Room and put them in their bed.

Devil looked around the Room and decided to clean it up. Usually they would never do that but they wanted to give Angel less work. After they cleaned up the room Devil wanted to go to their room, they felt tired and wanted to sleep but then they remembered that Fire spirit is in their room and to avoid a conversation, Devil decided to stay in Angel's room.

So they layed down next to Angel and tried to sleep.

Devil looked the last time before they felt asleep in Angel's face.

"Please never be A. again.. " They thought, smiled and then felt into a deep sleep.

The next morning Devil woke up with some mixed feelings... And then realized that Angel holds their hand, probably they woke up and then tried to sleep again but with Devil's hand or what?!
But Devil was too tired to think about it to long. Instead they start realizing how soft Angel's hand actually is, it was the weirdest and most comfortable thing Devil ever touched.

Devil first wanted to sleep again but Fire spirit has other plans.

"DEVIL, A. BREAKFAST NOW! "

Devil felt uncomfortable only to remember the name A. and then remembered something not so good.

"Devil?.... "

Angel woke up.

~325 word's~