a very weird plan

"ANGEL"

"TAKE THAT OFF ITS MINE! "

"But I thought I should hide so I thought- wait what's that? "

Angel pointed at the notebook in Devils Hands on which is on the cover writing with a marker

"Reasons why I Hate Angel Cookie"

"Oh that? " Devil answered with a very nasty smile.

"I collect here reasons why I hate you, Fire spirit said when I got 1 million then I am allowed to kill you"

"Oh umm ... And how many do you already have? "

Devil's smile got bigger and he answered:

"999.998"

"Oh that's a lot" Angel laughed nervous and tried to say something but devil was faster.

"And now take it of! "

"Why when I tarn myself as a demon then Fire spirit will have no clue and I can stay! "

"I-... I never expect that I will ever say that but your ri- your ri- your rieie-

" I'm right? "

"Ugh yes"

"Ha! "

"Shut up we have to paint your wings somehow or he will know. "

"I found some paint while looking around, over there"

"Oh yeah ok then sit still"

Angel sits down while devil got the paint and start painting their Wings with a little brush but while they're doing it they realized something...

"Angels are only let their wings get touched by people they trust so Angel trust me right? Silly dummy but to be honest they're kinda look good in my hood... Wait why I feel so weird... Ah yeah because it's the weirdest plan we ever had.. Bleh to think only about the word *we* makes me feel uncomfortable"

"Devil are you done? "

"Are you having no feeling in your wings or what I haven't even finished the first one! "

"Oh sorry... "

"...Devil"

"What."

"I hear footsteps.. "

Devil listen closer and yes indeed there footsteps.
It was Fire spirit cookie, he's checking if Devil is still asleep

"Pssst stay quiet and make no sound! "

The room was now filled with an weird silence but luckily the steps are disappearing. But the silence hold on. Devil looked on Angel's face and they got this weird feeling again but they can't tell what it was so they decided that's probably because they woke up so early.

After a while Devil was finally done. and that to the right time because only some seconds after Angel got up they both heard Fire spirit yelling from downstairs .

"DEVIL!!!! COME NOW OR NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU! "

"Should I come with you? "
Angel asked

"Do you have to? "

"That's what I asked you"

"Hmph-
fine then but don't annoy me!"

~429 word's~