Nothing breakes like a heart

"I remember someone told me once {nothing brakes like a heart}... This person was pretty correct with that...
But it was just a toxic friendship wasn't it ? so why I am still caring? "

Angel still couldn't sleep, their brain just can't accept the fact that they will live from now on without Devil as their friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Devil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's all my fault... I was the one who was blind not them....
WHY I WAS SO DUMB..
I have to fix it all before it is too late.. "

Devil couldn't sleep either...

They remembered the feeling they had while holding Angel's hand...
And they really missing it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*knock* * knock*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh? "

It was Fire spirit.

"Are you ok? "

"You heard us didn't you? "

"You know, the storm is over, tomorrow we bring them Back to the Kingdom and then we have again the house on our own."

"So? "

" This Your least chance to say sorry to A. "

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! THEIR NAME ISN'T A. AND WHEN YOU TAKE THAT NAME ONE MORE TIME IN YOUR MOUTH I WILL BREAK YOUR MAGIC WAND INTO PIECES! "

"Devil"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN I WAS GOING THROUGH SINCE THEY'RE HERE AND YOU HAVEN'T ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN-"

"Devil!"

"THEN JUST MAKING FUN ABOUT ME JUST BECAUSE I CARED ABOUT THEM JUST ONE TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANTED THEM TO DIE! "

"DEVIL!"

"WHAT"

"I know their name isn't A. "

"What?! "

Devil just stared with big confusion at Fire spirit.

~248 word's~