the calm before the actual storm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:47pm (2 hours after Angel fainted)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel woke up alone in their room the storm fainted and the sun shines in their room. Only some white clouds are left. It was just a little bit windy and Angel got a plan, they will just take the next cloud to fly back to the kingdom, so they looked around to pick up their stuff actually they only took one thing with them and this thing was.... GONE?!

"WHERE IS IT OH GOD?!?! "
Angel was in shock they looked everywhere but couldn't find their magic wand.

"Wait haven't I left it in Devil's room? "
They thought.

So they went to look in Devil's room but only found the notebook from Devil with the reasons why Devil hates them.

"I mean when I already have it, I could risk a short look at the first 3 reasons right? I mean Devil isn't here right now sooo"

But the
short look at the first 3 reasons,
Turn out to become a short look at the first 1.865 reasons.

Angel got tears in their eyes...

"They really hated me.. I always thought they were joking... "

But Angel did nothing then just standing in Devil's room for around 10 minutes to cry.

"It's funny how blind I was all the time, the others told me everytime that Devil isn't anymore the one I remember and isn't kind anymore....
I wished I listen to them... "

"Angel what are you doing?"

Devil came in and saw the crying Angel standing in their room.

"are you ok? "

"IF I AM OK?! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING?! BUT WHY I AM EVEN CARE BECAUSE YOUR NOT! "

"what are you talking about? "

"THAT I FINALLY OPENED MY EYES DEVIL! I READ WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I HATE YOU TOO! "

"y- you're what?"

"YOUR HEARD ME RIGHT DEVIL I HATE YOU TOO BECAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW YOU THINK ABOUT ME!"

"Angel I-"

"YOU THINKING I'M A ANNOYING, USELESS, UGLY, TOO KIND, PIECE OF SHIT! DON'T YOU?! "

"But Angel I-"

"WHEN YOU HATE ME SO MUCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?!"

"BECAUSE I DID ANGEL! BUT YOU WERE JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT, I TRIED TO BE NICE BUT I JUST CAN'T BECAUSE I'M NOT AN ANGEL ANYMORE AND YOUR ARE TOO KIND TO BE AN DEVIL AND WERE TO DIFFERENT SO IT'S NO WONDER THAT WERE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!"

Angel looked at them with tears in their eye's and their body started shaking. It not having often that Devil yelling them right in the face, but then they took a deep breath.

"I think I'm not welcome anymore "
They took Devil's hood off (they wore it all the time somehow) and went back too their room...

Devil just stand there but something changed... Something deep inside of them it feels like...

"Shit my heart cracked"

Devil just layed down in their bed and started crying.

"What have I done... Why it feels like I would lie them when I told them I hate them..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Angel's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel first just wanted to take a cloud and trying to fly home but it's getting to late and the sun is already halfway down.

"Ok I will only staying this night then going tomorrow back to the kingdom and leaving everything here behind... "

At least that was the plan but then Angel remember that their wand is still gone and if isn't in their room and isn't in Devil's room either where is it then?!
And why Devil looked so sad while telling them that they hate them?

Angel can't sleep so they just stared to the ceiling, and tried to sleep.

~620 word's~