Troll in the dungeon???

31st October, 1991

Liam was proceeding towards the great hall for the feast. Today is Halloween, a festival that his family celebrates in full swing, and why not, 10 years before this day he had defeated the Dark Lord Voldemort and became Boy-who-lived. Usually his Halloween days goes with many interviews and visiting Saint Mungo's or attending any charity function. People come to him, thank him, praise him for his contribution to the war. And they should as his dad says, he has afterall save their sorry arses from the Darkest Lord ever existed. He was the one who had removed the shadows of dark and brought light again. At night they party to celebrate it with Weasleys and other family friends. His father prepares the best party in the world, he is so proud of him. 

For the last 10 years, he has been carrying the responsibility of saviour of the wizarding world, they always had praised him and his family. Yes there are articles written by that blasted Rita Skeeter woman against his family, but everybody knows how much of a liar that woman is, and professor Dumbledore has always helped if things had gotten out of control, like about his father's career as auror that damn Prince-Black girl had mentioned. 

He has not forgotten about her, and his hate for her has increased ten folds since last time. He had gone to meet his parents the next day after sorting, unfortunately he couldn't meet his dad but his mum was there. He had to tell anyone about that rotten girl, so against his better judgement he had told his mother. His mum has prohibited to do anything he was planning, as she is the daughter of Sirius Black. Apparently Sirius Black was the best buddy of his father like him and Ron, inseparable, his mum has said. They used to prank the whole Hogwarts together(especially Slytherin, which his mum hadn't said but he knows from stories his dad had told) with uncle Remus (And that traitor rat, but they don't talk about him at all) when they were at the school. Marauders they used to call themselves. His dad also used to tell him stories about his Hogwarts days but he never delved into the topic of his friendship. His mum has explained (as now he is a big boy to understand these things) that his dad and professor Black had gotten into an argument over some misunderstanding due to which they fought. They both are hot-headed so in these years, they never apologised to each other. But his dad has missed his best friend very much so now that they are together in Hogwarts again he is trying to reconcile with him. And pranking ('harming' mum has said but he doesn't agree) the daughter of his can ruin his dad's plan. See, how much bigger hearted his dad is and how altruistic he is. They both fought but his dad, who values his relationships so much, is trying to mend their friendship. He doesn't think he can do that. That's why his dad is his hero, one day he'll be as brave and chivalrous as his dad is. And although he doesn't like Sirius Black that much (he can bet he is taking advantage of his sweet dad by making his dad apologise for the sake of petty attention like his bloody daughter does), he backed off. 

Oh how much he lothe that girl. Before he started Hogwarts, he had planned to be at the top of classes (to appease his mother so she doesn't get mad about his other 'activities') which he had thought wouldn't be too difficult as he has been training since he was 7 with various tutors and aurors. You have to do as there are so many enemies who can harm him to avenge their master. And he also has to be strong to protect the Wizarding world against those evil dark wizards. His dad was so proud of his progress, he always used to say that he will be going to be the best student Hogwarts ever had with being so intelligent and powerful. His professors would love him and students would flock over him. Nothing like he had imagined, happened. Yes, students did flock, but after 20 days he had become like one of them, a commoner. Even gryffindors now treat him like he is nothing special. And the perfect prefect Percy has gall to yell at him and Ron for losing 100 points in potion class. It wasn't even his fault. That Snivellus had asked him such difficult questions. Like he cares about wormwood or aconite or some slimy smelly potion just like that dungeon bat. Even his dad agrees that potion and herbology is not real magic. But no, no one cared that slimy death eater had bullied him and he only shouted and called him Snivellus in his defence.