Prologue

"Just close your eyes and make a wish," she whispered. "Then you have to blow the wish flower really hard so all the baby fairies can fly away and make your dreams come true".

"But my wishes have already come true" I replied softly.

She scrunched her nose up in confusion. "I don't know what you mean JayJay but you have a magical chance here, you can set these baby fairies free and all you have to do is blow on the wish flower. Why don't you want the fairies to be free JayJay? Do you hate fairies?" Her eyes teared up.

"No!" I nearly yelled. "Thats not what I meant at all Lily! I love fairies! Please don't cry" I leant over and gave her a hug. "I just meant that all my wishes have come true because I am with my best friend. I love you Lily Amber Ross and I hope we can be best friends forever and ever." I paused as my eyes widened in realisation. "Oooh I know what to wish for now!" I closed my eyes and scrunched my little face up as much as was physically possible, and I blew the dandelion seeds as hard as I could.

*******************************************************************************

Author's note

Hi! So, new story, hopefully I'll finish this one. The characters are only kids for this prologue so don't worry. More about that later.

Also, The insane cover was made but the incredibly talented @mysterious_me97 so ask her if you need any covers!!!! The beautiful banner at the top was made by @PARANORMALWRITER_ so thanks so much! She sent a bunch more so more dedications for her to come!

Anyway, vote/comment/subscribe

Always,

AngelOfPen xx