A Small Problem

Y/n's swim suit 

Ben: "Six stories of twists and turns!"

Gwen: "Hurtling down a 200-foot plunge!"

Ben: "At speeds of over 25 miles per hour!"

Gwen: "Then, splash down in a churning 300,000-gallon wave pool!"

Y/n: "And surprisingly not a danger hazard."

Ben, Y/n, and Gwen stand before the entrance to a ginormous waterslide, yellow tubes coiling all around the park and above their heads. "You've entered The Riptide Rapids Zone!" 

Both Gwen and Ben: "You've entered The Riptide Rapids Zone!"

 as they both ran to the entrance however Ben got stopped by the Riptide employee.

"You're too short."

Ben: "What are you talking about?"

The Riptide employee points to a cardboard narwhal. Its tusk is the minimum height, and just above Ben while Y/n is at the right high for it.

"But I'm almost"

"NEXT!"

"Sorry," Gwen said while patting Ben's head. 

Gwen: "I heard the baby banana boats are fun for the smaller set!" 

Then Gwen grabs Y/n's arm to head to the kid's line, "come on Y/n."

Y/n: "I only agree because you would give me snacks."

 (The author doesn't like rides if an offering is involved.)  

Ben walks away and hides behind a fake ship's piler. "They'll all feel small when Ripjaws shows up for a dip!" He turns on the Omnitrix and slams down on it, but the faceplate doesn't go down. He tries slamming some more, but no budging.

"Come on, work!" Fed up, Ben's backhand hits the Omnitrix into the piler. It finally forces shut, releasing strange green electricity and a flash of green light, and transformed into Grey Matter.

Gray Matter" Huh? Oh, no no no no no... Anything but being a 'micro munchkin'!" 

The ground suddenly shakes and a group of kids runs to the Rapids entrance. Not seeing Ben makes them about to crush him.

"Uh oh!"

Graymatter dodged from the kids' feet.

Grey Matter "Oof! Look out! Hey! Watch those flip-flops!" 

He makes his way to the entrance, where Brad is busy speaking with a man. 

The Man: "In 1951, when this water park was a cornfield, recently declassified documents suggest an alien spacecraft crash-landed right here."

Greymatter gets threw their feet and grabs Brad's shoelaces. "Time to tie up some loose ends."

"So, if you could get someone from upper management down here, so I can start checking soil samples."