Washington B.C.

(author pov)

Quick small note your author made a slight mistake on the hope shards thing, as this will happen at every end of the chapter, so...

You earnd:1 hope shard.

These things will help you in battle and gain more energy and unlock more abilities cause, to be honest, I don't want to make y/n op, nor a Mary sue, so let's begin the story.

(3 pov)

The fire was burning the building of "Good Times" A child and a mother were trying to get out of her until the entrance was blocked. The fire would hit them until a heat blast came to save them, "Who are you?" said the boy to the alien. "I'm here to help." Then he put the debris to the side and absorbed some of the fire in the building, which gave them a clear path, "follow me." They looked to the stairs until they broke, "um, on second thought, that way." They when in the opposite direction, and it was a window. Ben broke the window and landed them to safety to his fire protection. "I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it all in a day's work for, no way, a gold sumo slammers card. Where did you get it? I have been searching all over for that." "It was inside a box of sumo slammers cereal ." Said the boy confusingly. Then the RV horn beep, hay super doofus, I was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away." Then (Y/n) pops up in the front seat, "Hay, either hurry up or I will put the fire of yours out of you." With a sigh, "fine."

(Time skip)

A car was going fast, and it was the robbers, but the RV was catching up to them. Inside, Grandpa was driving but smelled smoke, and it was Ben, "I knew it. I should buy thous appease seat covers asbestos covers when I have the chance." "Sorry, grandpa, I can't help it, but," his sentence was cut short when Gwen put off the fire for him, "hay, I was going to do that." said (Y/n) with a pout. "Uh, 10 superheroes on that stupid watch of yours. You picked the one with the flaming but." "Jealous." She used the fire extinguisher on him again. "Knock it off where you are at a high-speed chase." said (Y/n). The RV was chasing robbers, and Ben used his fire powers and threw a fireball at them, knocking off their car "strike." The car was soon hit by the wall, "unless you punks want a permit sunburn hands against the wall." They did so what they were told, "you guys picked the wrong day..." but were stopped when the Omnitrix was timed out,"... guys." They turn around to see Ben normal. "Hey, it's just a kid. Get the jewels." Then Ben realized he was out of time, "wow, time sure flies when you're having fun. I let you guys off, decided in a warning this time," as he was about to leave until the cops came. "freeze," "they're all your officers. Now I know you want to thank me." Even without the watch, his ego hasn't left him. "Step aside, son, this isn't playtime," "playtime? I'm the one who captures them. This isn't fair. I'm the hero, ah man,"

(meanwhile)

"Yo, Animo, I know your in there. Open up," The door was unlocked, and the man barged in himself. While he was looking for Animo, he explored his surroundings and saw animals in cages, "Man, it smells like a zoo around here." Someone was sneaking behind him while he was observing the animal, then as he turned around, "ahhh," it was Animo. "How did you get in?" Animo asked the man who was trying to gain his composure from Animo, " as key, I am still your landlord, remember, maybe not since your rent is 6 months past due." But Animo didn't care, " All my funds go to my research, now get out. You are disturbing me." The landlord was annoyed at this point, " looks like you were disturbed long ago before I got here, pal. Listen, doc, you and your furry friends are going out on the street unless you pony up the green." Even if the landlord was sarcastic, Animo took it as a challenge. "Huh, interesting choice of phrases. You must be an animal lover, then you'll love this." He put something on his head, and it was a weird meatal hat, so the landlord laughed at him, "what's that you remember the moose lodge or something." Animo didn't take that well, " this is my transliterator, as phase number one it accelerates and creates a mutation at the genetic level, observe. . ." Anime crances the dial in his invention, turning the frog into a mutated giant frog. Then the frog eats the landlord, and he struggles to get out of the frog's mouth. "I'm sorry I can't hear you. It sounds like you have a frog in your throat," then he starts laughing, "or is that the other way around." Then the frog spits the landlord out, knocking him unconscious. Animo grabs a picture in his hands, " so close to having something that is rightfully mine. All I need is to finish off to lousy components." As if fate was answering his problems, a commercial appeared on TV explaining the electronics they have in their store, which could solve Animo's problem, " aw, just what the doctor ordered."