The Last Laugh

(Dream/(Y/n)'s pov)

I open my eyes to back into the black void again. Why do I have to be here again? I just want to be anywhere but here. 

"I will not let (Y/n) see" I hear a voice. I think it's Matilda and she is talking to someone. "Oh please you can't keep her in the dark forever she's going to find out eventually." It's that shadow person.  "Begone Yin the last thing I want is (Y/n) seeing me with you."

Ȳ̶͇̜͈̺̱͎͕̦͚̏̈́̋͒̆͐̉̇̒̓͌͂̚O̸̢͈̥̣̮̮͖̮̣̞͋͒̍̓̑̌̀͗̋̈́͜Ų̶̦̪̥͕̣̻̭̗̫̲͍̥̉͌͜ ̶̧̼̩͓̪̙̤͇͖͖̇͌́͗̈́̄̅͘͘̕͜͝ͅC̴̛̛̣̟̦͚̍̿̈́̈́͒͐Ȃ̵̧̯͕̠͒͑̉͋̾͑̈́̂̕Ñ̴͈̟̹̣̝̦̭͉̳̫̪̪̀̎͒̊̑̆͘͝͠͝'̴̝̜̜̫̹̪͕̘̯̘̪̏̎̄͆͗̿̂̉T̵̰̪̤͈͚̼̹̳̹͔̲͊̈́̄̔͜͜ͅ ̸̝͛͗͒͆̈́̋̀͛͘̚͝T̶͎͊̓̿̉̉Ą̸͍͎̝͕̱̾Ķ̷̨̧͍͍͖̋̀̇E̵͍̭̻̒̎͑͗͐͌̆͒͌̕̕͝͝͠͝ ̵̢̡̙͈̗͔̞̹̰͖̭̗̝͈̓H̵̛̘͇͓̺̠͎̗͒̑̾̾̚͜ͅĘ̷̡͉̙̪̲̲͊̈͋R̴̛̰̘͇̉͌̉̋̍̈́͂̆̋̐̏͝͝͠ ̵̖̘̗̰̖̙̣̬̖̝̯̘͔̒̾̎͛̎̈̀̇̔͘̚A̵̧̢͕̞̮̰͕̣̗̭͍̰͎͌̾͋̉̽̄͐̀͋́̀̀͋̍͝W̵̛̞̹͈̜̲̣̼̖̼͉̠͐̍̃͑̃͠͠A̵͓̘̮͕̻̩̝̝̤̳̯̐̄̇̑̌̏̔͒̈̕͜͠Y̵̡̖̼̩̥͇̝͉͚͔̜͋̌̎̃̋̀̽͐̕͜ͅͅ ̶̜̬̝̜̫͚͔͕̃̿̉͐̀́͊̋͒͒̓̽̽͂͜F̷̦̬̯̺͇̍͆̌̃R̵̢̫͍̗̠̲̲̝̤̰̀͆́͛̍̽̈̉̔̕͠O̸̺̱̤̪͉͑̔͛̆M̶̡̦͈̞̬͑̽ͅ ̶̪̝̦͕̞͙̣͔͖̺̯̥͚̭̈́̈́̋̀̇͜M̵̺̲̼͓͍̬͚̰̹̮̤̘̾̈̔̾̓É̷̡̝͔̼̗̺̤̟̹͕͆̍͗̅̐͒͒́͘ͅ ̴̡̟͕̻̙͍̼̩̭͍̝͖̪͈̇̆̌̏̄̽̐͋̂͑̊̽͒͘F̸̨̢̣͚͇̳̙̰̌̈́̔̊̑̊̋̒̇̎̕͜͠͝R̴͈͔͍͔̗͊̈́͆̐͆O̷̺̜͖͍̯̅̇̾̽̈̈́͂̍̌͑͘͠E̴̠̻̝͈̪͈̻͖̪̔̅̅͜V̸̧͙̟̲͙̯̳̠̇̆̏̊̊́͘E̴̦͎̼͎̯̭͍͒̍̅̅̾̐͘͠Ȑ̴͕̫̻͎̰̺̳̫̗̀͋́́̆͐͂̈̓̃̚͝ ̷͉͒̐̓͆̋̋͋̊̊Ì̴̲̃̊͐͛̾͒̀͌̏̃̈́̓̉͠ ̴̢̖̼͇͙̳̥̯̲͈̎͜͠͝W̸̱̪̉̀͐Î̸̢̙̼͎̩̆̈L̶̡̹̲̬͔̼̜̪̻̪͎̙̄͆̂͠L̴̡̯̲͈̯̜͌̑͜ͅ ̸̡̢̛̼̮̞̘̮̌̾̇̏͜S̷̨̙͔̩͍͚̩͖̕͜͜E̵̡̛͉̺̗̹͈͉̒̈̓̑͊̔͂̂͂̽̊̇̚E̸̡̧̦̰̘͕̬͇̠̰̰͑̒ͅ ̵̡͎̲̫̤̰̗̳͕͓́͂͋͝ͅM̴̧̢̢̢̫̺̝͉̹̻̞̉̿̿̍́͝͝Ỳ̵̧̘̠̱̩͓͈̹͍̤̝̞̉ ̶̠̺̲̬̺̪̗̻͚͎̺̄̒̿̈͋̂̑̓͌̃͠L̸̡̧̺̳̞̥̝̘̥͉̯̿͑̔͒̋Į̶̨̛̭̗̥̬̜̦̫̪̹̗̰̙̣̍͋̋͋̀́͗̏͠T̷̮̳̦̹̩͈̦͈͔̽̀T̶̨͓͍͕̩̠͙̞̂̔̾̆̓̐̊͆̎̈́̽̐̎͂̋L̸̨̰̠͍̘̦͓̯̯͚̦̠̎͛̕͝ͅE̷̟͕̩͊̋̆ ̴̢̰̣̝͙̮̬̬͖̯͙̣̑̚F̴̡̛̝̦͖̼͔͋͊̓̓̑̈́̚̕L̷͎͔̝̤̙̮̣̋̾O̵̢̘̠͚͎͕̲̘̟͉̘̲͎̅͜Ẇ̸̟̊E̴̖͓̰̒̾̊̎͆̊͒̉̐̍̐̿̚͜͠R̸̨̭̼̉͊̊̐́̏̓̒̉̾̊͠!

"That's enough out of you," Matilda cast a shining light at the shadow person whose name is Yin. The light was too bright which caused me to close my eyes. Now I'm back in Matilda's world. "(Y/n) are you okay? You look like you've seen something bizarre." I feel like I was supposed to tell her something but what was that thing? "Oh um I was going to ask about something about my powers."

"Go on."

"Well, while in that time in the hospital I was fighting someone but I felt weakened like there was no energy," I told her what I know on that day. "Did you eat before you transform?"

"No, but I was going to as I was a bit hungry."

"That's the problem," I was confused about what Matilda meant and she continued, "(Y/n) when you used your power you need an energy source, and since you are not an omnipotent being you need food to survive."Then she hit me in the head, "that means you need to take care of yourself."

"Okay, Okay, I won't try to starve myself," I said defensively. "But I have to ask, do you know anyone that looks like a shadow," There was silence it looked like Matilda wasn't telling me something. "No (Y/n) I do not. But it looks like you need to wake up soon I don't want to take all of your time."