Origin Part two

(you're pov)

Age: 0 years old

'Great, just great now I'm a baby now I have to wait ten years until the show starts' as I sighed at that thought, I looked up to see a woman with (f/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was looking at me with tears of happiness. 'Huh, I guess that's my mom. I wonder if I can still talk.' When I opened my mouth, only gibberish words came out of my mouth. My mother smiled. "Were you trying to talk, little one? Don't worry. When you grow up, you will be able to talk just like mommy and daddy." When she said that, a door opened to reveal a man with black hair and black eyes " are you two okay," he said while trying to catch his breath. "Look at our angel," the mother said as she gently gave me to the dad. As he looked at me, I could tell he wasn't trying to cry, but he failed, "Oh are little angle, you have your mother's features. What should we name her?" The dad looked at the mom. It looked like the mother was thinking, then her face looked like she had an idea," (y/n), (y/n) let's name her (y/n)." She said, the dad agreed and looked at, "little (y/n) well to our world you would do great things."As he said that, there was a time skip.

Age: 3 years old

'A time skip that can be useful.' I look at my surroundings, and I see (f/c) balloons and decorations. I guess it's someone's birthday. I wore this:

( by the way, this is not my art)

To be honest, I look rather cute in this. Okay, it isn't about me now. I have to figure out my situation. '(Y/n)' I looked around to see who called me. It wasn't my mom as she was talking to one of the moms, and it wasn't my dad who was handing the grill. If no one is calling me, who is? '(Y/n)' I look around again still see no one '(y/n) stop looking around like a lost puppy and lookup.' I look up to Matilda floating around on the ceiling. It didn't look like anyone could see her '(y/n) happy three years flashing before your eyes,' She chirped. I sweat-drop that comment. 'Well, That's a weird way of saying happy birthday' 'I can only communicate telepathically, so I can read your mind as we speak,' okay now that just went from weird to creepy.'

 "Okay, can you tell what's going on right now?" 	I really want to know my situation right now

 "Okay, can you tell what's going on right now?" I really want to know my situation right now. "Well (y/n) I hope you've known that you are not at the series yet,' 'obviously' I forgot she can read my mind ' hay don't talk to me like that,' she gave me a light scolding. ' Anyways, you will meet the protagonist as we speak. I was shocked cause this was so sudden, but at least I got to see his cute baby face. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was my mom," Sweetheart, are you alright?" Uh, I need a quick excuse, "yes, mommy, can I have a ballon, please." I gave her the puppy eyes to look convincing.