58~ Tangle

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

Slowly opening my eyes, I shut them off and rub my palm over my face roughly and stare at the ceiling. I fell asleep in Aleena’s room and she was sleeping here. I place my hand beside me and she is gone. Where the hell did she go? I check the time and it says seven in the morning. I slept for three hours. 

I hear some noises coming from the bathroom. Aleena must be in the bathroom and she will be leaving for office within an hour. I sit on the bed and lean backward, waiting for my wife to arrive. I see the cat sitting on the mat right in front of the bathroom, probably waiting for Aleena and I chuckle.

I make a whistle and the little creature twists his head towards me, then he mewls softly and I motion him to come to me. He does. He starts to run near me, jumping on the bed, he directly sits on my lap and cuddles with my hand. He begins to rub his small head on my palm on his own and lay over my palm directly while staring at me with his big brown eyes, mewling softly, asking for attention. Cute.

“Do you know if your Mamma is angry enough to burst anytime soon or not?” I chuckle when he mewls softly while I begin to rub my palm on his belly. The door of the bathroom opens and reveals my wife wearing nothing but a white towel wrapping around her chubby body, she is wiping her hair with another towel, haven’t noticed me yet.

I check her from head to toe, drinking her beauty with admiration, my jaw dick twitches and I’m already hard which is visible under the comforter, under the trouser. Her eyes finally meet mine but she doesn’t provide any reaction which I was expecting from her. What? Probably shouting at me, throwing angry glares at me or an adorable face when she fumes in anger. But giving me nothing but blank stares is one of the things I never want from her.

I fucking hate this when she doesn’t show any emotions. I would rather accept hundred slaps from her on my cheeks rather than see her staring at me emotionlessly. She moves her feet near the closet and I observe her moves. She is going through the dark suits, choses a black suit, white crisp shirt, black pants, underwear and then goes to the vanity.

I get up from the bed and march towards her, “Bella—” I call out but she doesn’t respond obviously, she is busy taking the essential makeup items, probably planning to be ready inside the bathroom because I’m in her bedroom. “Bella, talk to me.” I clutch her wrist gently and see her shoulder shrug. I twirl her around and slightly push her, hovering over her small body, I stare at my wife who is not looking at me.

It’s pretty unlike Aleena. Because she never breaks eye contact with me. She really is upset with me. She is mad. I clutch her cheek and bend more to reach her face, see her eyes but she doesn’t give me her eyes. When I make her look at me, she quickly looks away and refuses to look at me.

Bella, listen—”

“I’m getting late, let go of me.” She cuts me off and my jaw clenches tightly, I remain silent and continue to observe her. I need to be patient. With her always, of course. “Your office starts at nine o’clock, bella.” I push her wet strands and tuck them behind her ear gently. 

“I need time to get ready.” She quickly injects and I sigh. I want to kiss her. So, I move my face near her to seal my lips with her but she—refuses it too. I kiss her cheek instead when she looks away. “Don’t try to melt me with your kisses, Taehyung.” She says calmly. My tigress is trying to apply my tactics upon me. Interesting.