21~ Devil's contract

The 'TaeLeena' Encounter today

The 'TaeLeena' Encounter today. Y'all wanted so bad so, here it is. Don't disappoint me and drop some sweet comments and vote❤️

Taehyung’s Pov

Staring at the girl who is now sleeping on Jungkook's bed, I send Jungkook to take care of something else and I couldn’t help myself from sending him away just to see Aleena closely. Jungkook knows that I will be attending the business dinner with my new client who assured me to buy the software from me but I guess I have to turn her down tonight because there is nothing more important than Aleena.

My first and only priority. 

Bending down, I observe her features clearly, drinking all of the details again and again. Studying her face. She is in deep sleep. Safe and sound, breathing normally and snoring softly. I stare at her until she decides to change her posture and lays on her side. 

Finally my zone-out session is wiped off when I hear my mobile is buzzing. Taking out my mobile just to see an unwanted yet wanted person is calling me, Disappointment crawls over my face and I decide to take the call with a deep sigh.

“Yes.”

Ty uzhe nashel kakuyu-nibud' podskazku o ney?” He asks with a rough yet smooth husky voice and  I take a seat on the couch, spreading my legs apart and throwing my head back, I take a sharp breath again. [Translation: Did you find any clue about her yet?]

Net” I sigh and hear a loud growl from the other side. “Jesus, Kim, how many times will it take to find that damn thing?”  He yells out in frustration, my hand clenches around my knee tightly. His Russian accent is bleeding my ear already but I remain silent for a few seconds before answering.

“I have my own busy life, Luca, I can’t just stick with your assignment of finding someone God knows she is alive or not.” I say calmly while staring at the chain and the diamond. My gaze swipes over to Aleena who is groaning loudly and anxiety picks over my nerves at a higher level.

Svoloch, watch your damn mouth before I break it.” He growls over the call . “Try me.” I challenge him and a huge low groan escapes from his mouth again. A smug smirk appears on my mouth. 

Whatever, I want my work done as soon as possible, Kim.” He says and I lean backward to the couch, my gaze fixed with Aleena’s small body. She has already gone back to sound sleep. “Consider it done, Luca.” I rub my thumb over my jaw and stare at the shiny diamond again. 

You better do that soon.” I cut the call as I don’t have any intention to grow the conversation further. I have better work to do other than talking to Luca, my Russian client. Shoving the chain to my pocket, I was about to get up but another call interrupted me. A slow yet loud groan escaped from my chest.