27~ Treatment

BEfORE STARTING THE STORY, DO VOTES AND LOADS OF COMMENTS, Y'ALL!

Aleena's Pov

Jungkook passed out right near my apartment and I had a pretty hard time catching his bulky body. He has an adorable baby face but he has a lean bulky body which is the most attractive feature.

Placing him down to my bed, I tell him to lift his legs above the bed and I remove his shoes one by one. He isn't fully unconscious which is a relief. He can hear me and react to my words.

“Jungkook, are you hearing me? I need you to take off your blazer, can you do that on your own?” I shiver over him and clutch his cheek gently, he slowly opens his doe eyes after a lot of attempts, his eyes flatter open and he stares at me with a sort of emotion which I'm unable to process.

“Please, try to get up—” I clutch his shoulder blades and he willingly gets up but is about to fall but I wrap my hand around his back and he hisses loudly. I frown. Gently, I take off his blazer, his hot and heavy breaths are fanning against my temple.

He groans loudly when I clutch his shirt to unbutton it. If it was a normal situation, I would have to consider the fact of unbuttoning his crisp shirt for over hundreds of times but it's entirely, well, considerable now because he is sick. And he needs proper care as he is literally, I repeat, literally burning like lava.

“Jungkook—”

“Leena—” Another groan leaves from his chest when he tries to move his body. “I said I'm okay, Sweetheart—” He breathed out while throwing his head back and I quickly caught his head.

“If you have any painkillers, just give it to me. I'll be okay—” He breathes out. I can see him in pain. So deep in pain and I don't know what is the reason for him being in pain.

“Are you hurt anywhere, Jungkook?” I start to unbutton his shirt but he tightly grips my tiny hand on his huge one. I gasp softly. “I'm alright, Leena.” He says calmly but his voice carries a threatening tone. I gulp.

Lifting my hand upward, I check his temperature again. It didn't decrease and somehow it feels like the temperature increases a bit. I sigh. “Lie down. You don't need to take em' off.” I press my palm over his chest and gently lie him down while his eyes are on me.

I got up from the bed but couldn't step further as some strong slender fingers wrapped around my small wrist and stopped me from moving. “Just stay here.” He says softly and I tug my lower lip between my teeths.