36~ Red

Do votes and comments y'all!

Taehyung 

8 years ago..

 I was laying on my back, staring at the ceiling, a nasty woman was lying beside me, my stepmother. I was waiting for this fucking day and it's already here. Taking a cigarette in my hand and placing it between my lips, I lifted the lighter and lit it. Inhaling deeply, I blew out some smoke. I was going to do it finally. 

She rested her head on my chest and I felt disgusted, angry, every kind of bad feeling inside the pit of my stomach.  I needed revenge and It's finally here. “I know that you would not forget me no matter how many women you touch, baby boy.” She lifted her naked body and reached my lips, kissed there gently and I felt like spitting out and washing my lips right now but I stayed silent.

“I'm twenty five, Jinnah. Don't act like I'm a fourteen years old kid you used to get pleasure from forcefully.” My jaw clenched in anger and I inhaled deeply, the horrible memories she provided when I was a kid, there was no going back that I would be killing her. Fucking kill her tonight no matter what.

“But you enjoyed it, didn't it? Tell me. Do you want me to prove the theory right, hmm?” She said with a whisper tone and her hand traveled down near my crotch and she slipped her hand under my sweat, I quickly clutched her hand tightly. 

“You want me to fuck you again, Jinnah? Would you like me to fuck you like a slut of mine who is cheating behind her husband and fucking his son, hmm?” My jaw clenched tightly and she moaned. That bitch moaned loudly. “Yes.” She breathed out loud. 

I clenched my fist on her tightly and brought her face near me until I was eye-to-eye level with her. A soft whimper left from her mouth. “I'm gonna hurt you in different ways, suka. Are you ready to bear them all?” I hissed near her mouth and she moaned loudly. I hated women. I fucking hated them, all they provided me just pain and hatreds. 

All of her friends were pure bitches and I was going to get rid of them one by one, starting with her. My stepmother. “Yes, please. Choke me—” She said breathlessly, my teeth clenched so tight that I doubt they were going to break very soon. 

“Your wish will be granted, suka. First tell me why did you betray me, why the fuck did you fooled me to get the share in a wrong way, suka?” My long fingers wrapped around her throat and I tightened the grip around her. 

“For Jungkook? Aww, so sweet of you, isn't it? You worked so hard for your son and fucking your stepson too, hmm?” I dug her face on the pillow and her eyes became wide. She clutched my wrist tightly and her nails were digging holes on my skin.