52~ Happiness

Y'all! Do votes and drop loads if comments!

🆃🅰🅴🅷🆈🆄🅽🅶

She collapses over my chest while breathing and panting heavily. She passes out and I pull her closer to my chest, her cheek gently plastered with my chest and I begin to massage her damp hair after removing them from her face. 

Uncuffing her wrist, I plant some butterfly kisses on her wrists gently. Her throat is covered with red marks, I bend down to kiss her throat and she lets out a soft whimper. I can't stop myself. I need more of her.

Laying her down on the bed, I hover over her and stare at her. I'm unsure what the fuck just happened to me earlier and why did I behave so aggressively. It just happened and now I'm regretting it. 

I stare, I observe, I watch her sleeping like I'm some kind of creep. Although I'm no better than that for the things I have been doing for the past years. She is still panting heavily, her small hand clutching my sweatshirt gently. Her mouth slightly opened.

Her thick lips—I hiss. I'm hard, so hard. From the previous session. Seeing her in front of me is always enough to make myself hard whereas she is naked. Yet. I try to focus on her lips, thick plump pinkish lips which I want to devour. Want to kiss her senseless.

Cupping her chin and rubbing my thumb over her lips sending electric shock all over my body and straight to my groin. My breath becomes uneven and I'm desperate. Desperate to taste her lips, taste her mouth, her sweet mouth. That pink tongue. I want to savour everything. 

Moving my face closer to her, I stare at her innocent face, sleeping peacefully. My gaze drops down to her lips and I sink my teeth on my lower lip. Her lips are so close to me, yet I can't taste them. My jaw clenches tightly. I close my eyes and think about her lips. 

These lips are only mine, Tae. Remember it.”

Fuck! My eyes shoot open and I quickly get away from Aleena. My breath becomes uneven and I sit at the edge of the bed while my hands resting on my knees. My body trembling slightly and memories of my childhood rushing to my mind. That fucking bitch. I inhale and exhale deeply. 

“Taehyung—” I hear her soft whimper and my head immediately twists behind to see her painful face. Fucking nightmare. I quickly scoot closer to her and pull her into me. She lets out a shaky breath, her body shivering and I take a solid decision to dress her up otherwise, I don’t believe myself. I can do something when she literally passed out a while ago and now she is unconscious.

Getting up from the bed and quickly running near the closet, I grab a plain tee and—she would never fit on my pants, never ever. She is—so small, compared to me. Sighing deeply, I grab a short and head towards her again. I want to see how she looks on my clothes. I never experienced it before. I wanted it to be her.