Part 15

Author POV

Jungkook and Jimin was so lost in each other .  They went their room and Jungkook push Jimin to the bed and slowly hover overed him . He Bit Jimin bottom lips and Jimin couldn't control his moan . The older one use the opportunity and Slid his tongue inside Jimin mouth . They were fighting for dominant and of course Jungkook win . Jungkook pull away from the kiss and went down to Jimin neck .
He unbuttoned the upper buttons of Jimin neck and started to sucked it . Jimin close his eyes shut feeling the wet kisses from Jungkook in his neck . Jungkook then bit his neck leaving some Hickey there . Jungkook pull away and look up seeing the younger was already looking at him . " Shall I baby " Jungkook said with a smirk .
Jimin slowly nodded his head . Jungkook was about to Unbuttoned Jimin Shirt Suddenly.

Ring Ring

Jungkook frowns at who was calling right now . Jimin slowly get up and Take his seeing who was calling and its was the none other Park  taehyung . Jimin was get irritated and pick up the phone. "What The Fuck the hyung " Jimin said with Annoying voice . " what I am checking on you if your OK there , Is Jungkook being mean to you , I was worrying about you and your Being bunkers on me " Tae said while groaning. Jungkook take the phone and place it on his ear . " Tae can You hung up we are doing some important business OK bye " Jungkook said and hung up the phone then look at Jimin.
" Can we continued " Jungkook said and Jimin nodded his head.

Next day

Jimin get up from his sleep.
He look around and didn't find anyone. He slowly get up but still have a pain in butt . he went to the bathroom but there were no one . " He maybe in the downstairs " Jimin said and went to shower . he take a shower and  wear something comfortable. He went to downstair and bingo he was right Jungkook was in the kitchen making breakfast. He want to him and back hug from the back . Jungkook chuckle because how barely jimin hands wrapped around him . He turn around and pull jimin by the waist .
" Good morning cutie " Jungkook said and peck jimin lips. " Good morning " Jimin said as he giggling.
Jungkook look at Jimin with Hearts eyes and Thinking how cruel he was with Jimin where he didn't do anything wrong . now Jungkook want a new life with Jimin . He want to know the younger now . Jimin also was so happy because finally his crush is his husband now .
He is so happy that he can't described in word .
Both of them was looking at each other with so much love . Jungkook look at jimin plump lips jimin notice it and his Cheek became Red like tomato. Jungkook was coming closer and closer .
Jimin was ready pull into A deep kiss but

"OH MY GOD WE DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING "

that for today bye take care .
I am taking my exam but it will ended soon

Bye Vote , comment , Share

Luv you