Part 7

Author POV

Mr park and Mrs park were waiting for The jeon's at restaurant. Sometimes after Mr Neon and his Wife arrived.

"Hey Buddy how are you" Mr jeon said and Hug Mr park. Hi'" Mr Park said with little nervous. "So why you call us here" Mrs Jeon said. "Hmm I think we should sit let's sit" Mrs Park. They sat down. Now can you tell me why call us " Mr Jeon ask. "Hm emm  actually Jeon I want that" Mr Park said. You want what,"Mr Jeon ask.Mr park take a long Breath and then what he said Make two of them shock. I want You son to Marry My son" Mr Park said in one breath. Mr and Mrs Jeon was so shock for a moment. Mr Jeon said ''of course we also want that. Mr park and Mrs park became shock Because they thought they're going to say No. Huh thank you" Mr park said and Hug Mr Jeon. Mrs Jeon also Hug Mrs park. OK when did you going to tell Jimin" Mr Jeon said. Tonight " Mr park simply answer. Why" Mrs Jeon ask. My son Birthday today so I throw a party at my house so you also invited " Mr park said. OK" Mr Jeon said.

At college

Jimin and his friends was at college campus.then jungkook came.

Happy birthday Jimin" Jungkook said, The smaller was confused. Huh Birthday what you mean Bunny Hyung" Jimin ask. What silly it's your birthday today" Jungkook said. Jungkook  Jimin has some brain problem he can't remember anything " Tae said. Jimin glare at him. Tae just look away. I will see you" Jimin said. By the way Jimin it's your birthday today " Lisa ask with exited in her eyes. Yes you heard right " Jimin said.then what about party" Bambam ask. Jimin was about to answer.

No Party" Tae said. Huh WAHT No PARTY SERIOUSLY" Lia Shout at Tae. Yes No party Go Inside or I am Goona Beat everyone " Tae said glare at Everyone.

Everyone didn't said anything. Just Go to their classes. Actually Tae want To surprise jimin. IU also Know about plan.

Time skip

Jimin came Home And straight went to his room. I think he is upset" Iu said. Hmm But what should we do that a surprise, Tae said.
OK stop talking go starts decoration we don't have much time" Mrs Park said.

What about Jimin" IU said. He will not came out from room for long time so don't worry" Tae said and starts decoration. Mrs park went to Kitchen. IU call Jimin Friends to help. OK We're Coming " Lia said and Hang up.

Time skip

Pew Finally Decoration is Completed " Jackson said while resting on sofa. Hm But I have to Magerment Jimin Body Size" Tae said. Why" Lia Said. For Party" Tae said. You want To make dress not Bought the dress" Jackson said. Yes Because I know A good Tralior" Tae said and went Upstairs.

Jimin" Tae knock The pink door which was Jimin. What" Jimin answered. Can you came out from room" Tae said. Ok " The door open and a small body came out. What do you need" Jimin ask. Tae didn't said anything. And starts to magerment. Jimin was confused what's going on earth. Tae stood up. Before could say something. "Thank you and don't came outside" Tae said and went to downstairs. Jimin then didn't say anything he just went his room. And as Good Brother he didn't came outside.

At Night

Jackson and Lia Went home for Ready. Mrs Park And IU invited All guest. The Birthday theme was Gold and Black which Tae chooses.
The theme