Part:18

Jungkook POV

I wake up and look around me . and Saw the most beautiful angel ever in my life . Jimin was sleeping so cutely . I smiled at him then started to wake him up . He woke up but it was hard to open his small eyes . Why he is so cute . I pinch his cheek as I earn a whine from him with a big pout as extra .
"Wake up you little dumpling" I said and pick him up . "why so early kookie" He said with sleepy voice . I didn't answer him and went straight to Bathroom .

Author POV

Jungkook was first one to come downstairs . he come downstairs and saw Taehyung was Flirting with Rosé . "what the heck is this" Jungkook said as he come between them . "oh hey g-good morning" Taehyung said with a nervous laugh and immediately left the place . jungkook send his sister a question look but Rosé left too . jimin come downstairs and he was about to entered kitchen . "Hey Good morning" Taemin said as he bowed down . "Oh good morning" Jimin said . "Do you need anything" Taemin Asked . "No I don't need anything you can go" Jimin said and entered kitchen .

Few hours later

Jimin was Walking though the hallway suddenly he was pulled by Jungkook . "kookie what are you doing" Jimin whisper. "Nothing just having romance with my husband" Jungkook said and started to kiss jimin neck . "kookie stop someone will come" Jimin said try to stop jungkook . "I don't care" Jungkook said and again started to sucked Jimin neck . Soon Jimin was melted into this . Jungkook bite Jimin neck leaving a red mark .
Both of them was busy suddenly Taehyung entered the hallway Singing so loudly."GIMME GIMME MORE! GIMME GIMME MORE" Taehyung sing while hitting some high note . Jungkook groan as he was annoyed by Jimin brother. "I think we should stop now" Jimin said. Jungkook let Jimin go but they didn't come out until Tae left.

"Miss Lisa" Taemin come to Lisa . "yes do you want to say something" Lisa said . "I want to ask Something" Taemin said . "What is relationship between Jimin and Jungkook" Taemin said .
"Oh don't you know they are husbands" Lisa said and Taemin was shock to hear that . "what really" He said .
"Yes they come here for their honey moon" Lisa said . Taemin felt embarrassed of himself that he got crush someone else husband .

At night .

Jungkook come to living room and saw Jimin , suga , Jhope, Lisa was standing there . "what are you guys doing here" Jungkook asked . Jimin jsut point toward front and Jungkook saw Taehyung , Jackson , Bambam was dancing to some Girls group songs and Taehyung was top of the sofa. "SAY LALISA LOVE ME SAY LALISA LOVE ME" three of them was singing loudly too . "BLACK MAMBA" Taehyung said and do the step with following those two . "Hobi I am not feeling well" Suga said and jhope took him to the room .
"Is this your brother" Jungkook asked Jimin but Jimin just shake his head .
"I don't know them" IU said and look away. "They are celebrating the farewell because we are leaving soon" lia looking at them .
"Anti to to fragile fragil-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin because he throw his shoe at him and went to his room with Jungkook .

Next morning

Jungkook was planing to propose Jimin because it was arranged marriage not love marriage . Not like Jungkook gonna marry him again just want Jimin to know how much he love Jimin now .
Everyone at home know except Jimin . "all done" Jungkook asked to everyone.
"YES BOSS" Everyone expect IU and RM answered . jungkook back away by the scream .

At beach

"What are we doing here" Jimin said to lia . "Just follow me" Lia said . Lia come and stop in front Jungkook . Jimin was shock and confused to see Jungkook because he don't will be here and around the decoration he was so confused .

"Bye bye" Lia went away leaving Jimin alone

"Bye bye" Lia went away leaving Jimin alone. "Kookie what is this" Jimin said try understand the situation .
Jungkook take Jimin hand to his own . "listen I just want to explain you how much I love you , I really want to say that Jimin that how we first meet was normal but when I was jerk to you it was such a dumb thing , But now I really want to say I love you so much Jimin I love you, I want live my life with you forever" Jungkook said and jimin eyes became teary . he was trying his hard to not cry . he hug Jungkook and Jungkook hug him back . Jungkook give Jimin a Bouquet of flower . "so cute" Jin said . "they look good together" Yugyeom said. 
Suddenly Taehyung come and take the bouquet. "Let me borrow it" he said and went towards rose . everyone was confused what was he was doing . Taehyung come in front rosé and sat on his one knee . "Rosé I really really really love you so much please be my girlfriend" Taehyung said with so much confidence and everyone was shocked .
"I will like to" Rosé answered. "NO AND NEVER" Jungkook yell and come to them . "why oppa" Rosé said.
"Why him out of so many people you want this dumb" Jungkook said . "Please Jungkook I love her plus I am handsome too" Taehyung said.  "Okay fine whatever but why with my Bouquet" Jungkook said grab the Bouquet.  "Oh sorry I don't have Bouquet right now so" Taehyung said laughing like a idiot . Everyone left a sigh.

After that next day they all left for Korea. 

Few months later

"Say Kimchi" The photograph said and all of them pose for photo it WS Taehyung and Rosé wedding day . "finally this dumb found someone" Ms park said and smack Taehyung head . "Mom~~~" Taehyung whine as everyone laugh .
Jungkook look at Jimin who was laughing too . Jimin felt that someone was staring at him he turn around . "Do you need something" Jimin said jungkook shake his head .
"I really love you so much" Jungkook said and kiss Jimin on the forehead.  Jimin hug Jungkook and Jungkook hug him so tightly while looking at the others because Suga was again arguing with Taehyung .

Jungkook was much happy to have Jimin in his life . he promised to himself that he will protect him at any cost .

"Finally My crush is my husband" Jimin said and let out a giggling .

The end

This book was not so long but yes this is the end hope you guys enjoyed reading although it not so good .
I Will try write a new book .

Bye bye .

Purple you