Part 11

After Few Days

Tae pov

After dad announced that Jimin and Jk going to marry something has change.

Jungkook being rude,Cold with everyone even his friend and didn't talks with us.
And About jimin He became silent, Always stay quite, Not being Joy like before. I asked him if something is wrong but he didn't tell me anything . I feel something suspicious.

End of Tae POV

Author POV

When first time Jungkook shout on Jimin , Jimin felt his heart Broken into 100 Piece.
He always love Jk secretly but didn't told him.

At Jk House

Jungkook was laying on his bed with his phone. Suddenly Mrs Jeon Knocked Jk Room Door.

Yes" Jk said. Son You're little sister is on call Talk to her" Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook Immediately got up from his place and Grab The phone from Mrs Jeon.

Hello Rosie " Jungkook said.
Hello Oppa How are you" On the other side rosé said. I'm fine How about you" Jk said.
Nice oh I am coming tomorrow " Rosé said. REALLY then I will came to pick you" Jungkook said. Of course You will OK now bye" Rose said and hang up the call. Jungkook give back the phone to Mrs Jeon.

What did she said" Mrs jeon asks. She said she will came tomorrow " Jk said Oh That nice" Mr's jeon said left the room.

Tomorrow

Rosé came to Korea, Jk go airport to Pick Rose Then they went Home. Mrs Jeon Made Rosé Favorite Foods. Sometimes later Rosé Found put that Jungkook Going marry. Rose Became exited and went to meet the Bride but Jungkook Refused and went to Upstairs.

After sometimes

Rosé came to Jungkook and sit Beside him.Oppa" Rose whispered into Jk ear. Jk look at Rosé . Please can you take me to you future Husband I want meet him' Rosé said. Rosé made a cute face except a yes from Jk But Got cold face and Only two Words N.O

Rosé didn't give up and request Jungkook some many time Finally Jungkook agreed.

OK Let's go" Jk get up . Where are you going " Mrs Jeon siad. To Meet Oppa Husband " Rosé said. Then don't go to their House they aren't at home" Mrs Jeon . Then Where " Jk said. Actually Me and Mrs Park Had a call so she said me Tae went Wedding Venue to Guide About The decoration ànd He take Jimin with Him So Go there" Mrs Jeon said. Jungkook roll his eye and Take his Car key and went Out with Rosé.

Jk outfit

Rosé outfit

Rosé outfit

TBC

Vote, Comment and Sorry for late update.
Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜