chapter 18

"wait so he's your brother?!", Marinette asked shocked. "Yep!", Cat said while smiling. Marinette sat down on the floor while hugging her knees to her chest... To shocked to speak.

"I'll get you out of here, but not in a way you think", cat said while walking towards her. He bent down to her level.

"I'm gonna sneak you out of here", he said while putting his hand on her shoulder. Marinette looked at him in shock. "W-why would y-you do that?", She asked while stuttering.

He smiled, "because I want my brother to be happy... And I wouldn't let you rot in prison just for being inlove", he said in a tender tone.

Marinette smiled and got up from the floor. He also got up. "Thank you so much, god bless you", she said while feeling thankful towards him.

"But... How are you gonna get me out of here without anyone seeing me?", She asked doubtfully.

"Don't worry let's leave it all to me, and with the help of god we can do it!!", Cat shouted confidently while smiling. Marinette gasps, after realizing that he actually had really high hopes.

The most he had faith and hope... That maybe anything is possible. Marinette smiled.

A few weeks later

Adrien sighed for the fifth time. He missed Marinette so much. When he sees her, he just wants to kiss her and hold her in his arms without letting go.

If he could see her one more time.... He would give up anything... Just to see her one more time. Suddenly his phone rang loudly, Knocking him out of his trance.

"Hello?", Adrien asked while picking up the phone. "Hey little brother", cat said cheerfully. Adrien's smiled realizing it was his big brother cat noir.

"Hey bro", Adrien said while smiling. Cat laughed, "hey I miss you, you little demon", cat said while smiling.

Adrien rolled his eyes playfully with a small smile. "Say Adrien I have a surprise for you, wanna come to my house tomorrow?", Cat asked.

"Sure", Adrien said. They talked and then Adrien hung up the phone to study more.

*Ding, dong*, cat opened the door with a smile on his face. "Hey", he said while dapping Adrien. Adrien dapped him and then hugged him tightly.

"Come in", cat said while opening the door wider. He came in and sat on his brother's couch. "Hey so what surprise did you have for me?", Adrien asked curiously.

Cat chuckled, "come out Marinette!!", He shouted out. Marinette came out of the kitchen. Adrien popped up from his seat and rushed to marinette.