chapter 14

Marinette was in class teaching literature to her students. "So what do you do you do when you start a paragraph class?", She asked with a smile on her face.

The class fell silent. "Omg I just said it what do you do?", Mary said while giggling.

Adrien raised his hand. "You indent", he said with a smile on his face. "Very good Adrien at least you were paying attention", Mary said.

Adrien smiled, and Nathaniel glared at him. But smiled after he realized that Adrien was gonna get what was coming to him.

There was a knock at the door. "Hmmm who could that be?", Marinette asked as she walked towards the door.

She opened it and saw five policemen at the door. She gasped, "is there a problem officers?", She asked in shock.

She then let them in and one of the police offers asked, "are you Marinette dupain Cheng?", Marinette frowned she could tell something was wrong.

"Yes? Why do you ask?", She asked confused. A police officer sighed. "Miss Marinette you are under arrest for raping a minor", the police officer said while cuffing Marinette.

The whole class gasped, except for Nathaniel whom just smirked. Adrien got up from his seat and ran to them. "For raping who?", He asked confused.

"Raise your hand if your name is Adrien agreste", the police officer said to the whole class. No one raised their hand. "I'm Adrien agreste", Adrien said.

The next officer came to Adrien and said, "she raped you", the whole class gasped once again. Adrien was confused because she didn't rape him, how would that even be possible. Marinette is a really nice person and she would never do something like that.

"B-but miss m-marinette didn't r-rape me", Adrien said while stuttering. "Yes she did miss Marinette is a grown woman and your only 16. In the court the judge will look at that as rape since your a minor", the officer said In a stern tone.

Adrien gasped, "no please don't arrest her, she didn't do anything wrong", Adrien pleaded desperately. Nathaniel's smirk got bigger every second of their conversation.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything that you do or say will be used against you in the court of law", the police officer told marinette. Marinette gasped and looked at Adrien with teary eyes.

The police led Marinette out the class and outside the school. All her students ran out the class and followed. Some students out of other classes heard the ruckus and came out of their classes and followed.

Some took out their phones and started to record. Marinette was escorted to the police car in handcuffs. The police officers jumped inside the car and drove off with a sad and confused Marinette in the backseat.

Adrien watched in sadness as they took Marinette away from him. This made him go crazy. "WHO IN THE HELL CALLED THE COPS ON HER HUH!?", he shouted at them in anger.

The students gasped, all of them looking around in confusion. "WHO CALLED THE COPS?!!", Adrien shouted. "I did", a voice said.

Adrien glared at the red haired boy as he stepped closer to him. "I did, what you gonna do about it?", Nathaniel said while smirking.

This made Adrien's blood boil and he pounced at Nathaniel grabbing on to his hair. He kicked Nathaniel in the stomach and he fell to the ground.

Adrien started beating him to powders, all the anger he held in at the begining began to come out with every blow he gave Nathaniel.

All the students gasped as they watched Adrien beat up Nathaniel.