chapter 9

Marinette was sitting down in her chair behind her desk. She was at home.

While Mary wasn't a teacher she was a landlord. She owned at least 67 apartments in Paris.

She was staring into space....... Just thinking. Suddenly the phone rang, *ring, ring*, Mary picked up the phone quickly.

"Hello Marinette here", she said while picking the phone. "Hi there thickness", a tender voice said from the other side.

Mary gasped quietly, she recognized the voice right away, she knew exactly who it was and she was shocked.

"Adrien? How did you get my number?", She asked shocked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out", Adrien said while smiling.

Marinette laughed nervously. "Oh wow your laugh is so cute", Adrien complimented her with a smile on his face. Marinette smiled and she couldn't stop.

Mary and Adrien talked for a while and got to know eachother a little better. They then said there goodbyes. Marinette puts the phone down and started to squeal like someone was tickling her.

It wasn't that, she just didn't hear his voice because it was Saturday and honestly... She had really missed him.

She ten stopped squealing and then got back to work. She smiled while she filled out a form.

She couldn't stop smiling because all she could think about was Adrien.

*Ring, ring*, the phone rang loudly. Mary picked up the phone quickly hoping that it would be Adrien.

"Hello Marinette here", she said while picking up the phone again. "Hey again, ummmmm........ I didn't do your homework because I really didn't understand number 3", he said while his eyes strolled around on the page of his book.

"Ok it's so simple tho", Mary said while giggling. "Ha ha ha it is easy for you because you teach it", he said in an annoyed tone.

Marinette laughed. Then she explained number 3 to him. After she explained it to him he hung up the phone, and Marinette got back to work with a smile plastered across her face.