𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔚𝔢𝔢𝔨𝔰

The door was about it slam into Jack's face, but he grabbed it before it closed.

"Ugh! Damn it!" Denise groaned.

Jack smirked before making his way into her apartment.

Denise rolled her eyes and flicked him off.

"Well damn Denise. I thought we had something goin! This your place? Very nice, very different." Jack said looking around.

Denise flicked his head, and Jack groaned in pain.

"You live downstairs! Our homes are exactly the same! You've been here multiple times! Stop bothering me Jack. Go, you're going to wake my boyfriend up." Denise groaned.

Jack stiffened at the word, "boyfriend", but nonetheless continued to stand there.

Denise groaned, before pulling him out using all her strength.

Jack smirked and Denise noticed, letting go of him immediately.

"You just wanted me to touch you didn't you?" Denise said with a scowl.

Jack smirked, before nonchalantly making his way towards the door.

"I'll see you soon mama. Keep your lips juicy, I'll come back later to smooch them!" Jack said smirking.

Denise rolled her eyes and pushed him out.

Jack smiled.

Denise would fall for him one day, he just knew it.

************

"Alright guys, let's get down to the order of business." Kai said, running his fingers through his long brown hair.

Mina and Jack nodded, before Jack spoke, proposing a plan.

"Okay so, how bout we just bomb the Valentina Hotel and kill Leonardo to get it over with?" Jack said sighing.

Mina's mouth dropped in shock, and Kai just scowled, annoyed by Jack's plan.

"Are you serious? Bomb the damn place? This has got to be the worst plan you've ever thought of, it even surpasses the kidnapping of all nuns plan, when we investigated the church!" Kai said annoyed.

Jack sighed, before Kai spoke again.

"Do you have anything Mina?"

Mina was deep in thought, before finally speaking.

"So, we know Leonardo is staying at the Valentina hotel, as it is his personal establishment. All we need to do, is find out the time he's there, and then we'll investigate. How about, I go undercover, and speak to Leonardo, while the two of you sneak in, using me as a distraction?" Mina said excitedly.

Kai tensed, recognizing the brilliance of the plan, even though he harbored concerns for Mina's safety.

"That's genius Mina! But, how are we going to know when and where he's there?" Jack said smiling.

Deep in thought, Mina contemplated the question until Kai, with a stern demeanor, decided to voice his reservations.

"No Mina! You can't be a distraction, especially when it comes to Leonardo. He'll hurt you the moment he figures out you're plotting against him. It's a good plan, but we can't take chances," Kai asserted firmly.

Jack nodded in agreement of Kai's words, prompting an angry reaction from Mina.

"No Kai! You guys always shut me down, every single time! I'm not a weak person! I deserve the opportunity just as much as you guys do!

I created the plan just like I always do, but this time, I'm taking action! I don't care if you think it's unsafe, I'm a cop, it's apart of the job." Mina said, standing up for herself.