𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔵

"Imran, I'm feeling really nauseous again. I'm going to go take a nap." Fatima said groaning.

Imran sighed and rubbed Fatima's belly in exhaustion before helping her up the stairs and seeing his parents enter the door.

"Alright. Just take it easy okay? You need to take care of yourself too. Not just the baby!" Imran said smiling.

Fatima smiled and nodded before letting go of Imran's hand and entering Mina's room.

She was so exhausted from the trip to Pakistan, her pregnancy, and most of all, lying to Mina.

She hated lying to Mina although, Fatima knew it was better to listen to Mariam than to not, since Mariam would definitely hate her after.

Fatima sluggishly walked into Mina's room as she held her tummy and what she saw shocked her.

"IMRAN!"

**********

Both Mariam and Yusuf sat on the couch watching the news, while Imran unpacked a few suitcases in the living room.

"Hey where's Amir? I thought he'd be awake by now!" Imran said confused.

"He's probably still sleeping. But, even though I didn't want to come back home I do love being back in America! The only bad thing is Amina. That girl never seems to listen." Mariam said rolling her eyes.

Imran sighed and resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Mariam while Yusuf rocked back and forth as he thought about the young man he met at the mosque only hours before.

"You know there's this man who I'm going to start teaching Quran to at the Mosque? I feel like his face is so familiar! He's Italian and has a really nice car! I just keep thinking about him! His face is just so familiar!" Yusuf said shrugging.

Both Imran and Mariam shrugged their shoulders until a promo of a new perfume ad came on.

"Leonardo De Luca's new perfume "Amina" is launching in less than a month! Pre order the musky oud scent today and we'll give you half off your next purchase!"

Imran smiled as he watched the ad.

Perhaps he could give Mina a special birthday gift this year!

She wouldn't expect a whole perfume being named after her!

"Everything around me is just Amina! I'm trying my hardest not to think about that girl right now! She is just so disrespectful! It's embarrassing enough that she married a non Pakistani, but no kids? She's out of control! Ya Allah, what are we going to do with her?" Mariam said groaning.

Yusuf sighed in exhaustion as Mariam spoke.

While he did think it was embarrassing that Mina married a non Pakistani, he wasn't embarrassed by the fact that she didn't have kids.

Maybe she just couldn't have any.

"JUST BE QUIET MA! Stop backbiting about Mina! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER! You shouldn't blame her for the way she came out! You constantly belittled Mina throughout her entire life!

No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with you! ALL MINA WANTS IS FOR YOU GUYS TO SUPPORT HER! SO DON'T YOU DARE TALK BAD ABOUT MY SISTER IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HURT HER!" Imran said angrily.

Both Mariam and Yusuf gasped at Imran's outburst.

Normally Imran was the chillest, most calm person in the room.

What made him act out now?

"EXCUSE ME? DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I'M YOUR MOTHER-

Mariam said before a voice upstairs shouted,